take it lying down my fawlty

Perrypokemon

Reaction score
Like I said, none so blind as one who cannot /will not see.
Offer extends to yourself re an hour of education with a documentary about BLM.
From far right convicted racist Tommy Robinson, not his real name.
LOL.

Thank you but sadly I must decline. Lie with dogs and you get fleas. Lie in the bottom of Stephen Christopher Yaxley Lennon's sunken hot tub which was in the garden of the house that the 'man of the people' sold and you get scum. That kind of scum does not wash off even with carbolic soap. Thank you for the offer though. If ever I feel the need to be completely consumed by pathological hatred for my fellow man I'll be sure to waste an hour of my life that ill never ever get back watching it.

Isisalar

Reaction score

You wouldn't know it but BLM have Annexed an area of Seattle, Washington state. Here's a list of their demands. What could possibly go wrong?
Of course the mainstream media didn't think that this was important enough to let the World know.

Isisalar

Reaction score
I definitely could not bear to watch an hour of Tommy Robinson, I’m afraid. Are you saying all the violent anti-anti-racism protestors in London today are MSM plants? I just saw a clip where a big crowd of men marched across a park and spat on some girls sitting having a picnic. It was captured on someone's mobile phone. Was the person holding the phone/all those men actors/stooges? Also, would you agree that if a person goes to London for an anti-anti-racist protest, that makes them racist? Also, why are all the anti-anti-racism protestors men? Did you see that guy in the green t-shirt do his wind the bobbin up windmill arms and then carefully select the smallest female officer to go at? He was my favourite. Was he an MSM plant, too?

Does all of this make Tommy himself an MSM plant, since he called for his people to march forth, and they are the people in the clips saluting and urinating? Or are his people the ones spitting on women? Which are the plants, and which are the racists?
The plants as far as I know are exclusively Police. 2 vans full. No doubt M.I.5/6 etc. are also there.
You really do need to watch the video. If you can highlight a racist comment or phrase I'll donate £50 to the charity of your choice.
Got to watch it all though.

Elibank

Reaction score
The plants as far as I know are exclusively Police. 2 vans full. No doubt M.I.5/6 etc. are also there.
You really do need to watch the video. If you can highlight a racist comment or phrase I'll donate £50 to the charity of your choice.
Well, that should keep her quiet for a bit....😊

Safranfoer

Reaction score
I’ll watch it tomorrow, but only to see why you think Tommy Robinson of all people will objectively change my mind. Off to watch Schitt’s Creek now. I’ve never watched as much tv as this in my life. I’m discovering all sorts of gems.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
(If I watch Tommy for you, will you watch an hour of Owen Jones for me? Cos even I couldn’t watch an hour of Owen Jones...)

Loxie

Reaction score
I want harry enfield banned and erased from memory, his depiction of scousers in the eighties has caused me psychological problems and stopped me having long lasting meaningful relationships :)
Calm down, calm down!

Loxie

Reaction score
Apparently the BBC have relented. Cleese has had a go at them and all episodes are now back!

As for Alf Garnett and 'Til Death Us Do Part veryone thinks it is a racist show, whereas in reality is was pointing fun at Alf and teh way some people in te East end thought or behaved.
Yes indeed it was satire o the stupidity of racism. Of course racists were to stupid to understand this.

Loxie

Reaction score
Yes. But. Objectively speaking, black lives evidentially are not being afforded the same rights and opportunities as white people. Broadly speaking. Globally. Big picture. Without your individual experiences of some white people getting a rubbish deal or some black people not behaving brilliantly. They are distractions. Big picture - black lives aren’t mattering in the same way. Hence black lives matter.
Exactly! It's not that all lives don't matter it's just, especially in the USA, black lives seem to be considered worth less.

Loxie

Reaction score
Quite a number of ex servicemen were p!ssed off by what they regarded as the desecration of the Cenotaph last weekend by the loony demonstrators. So they are going to ensure the same does not happen again. Our wonderful media overlook this, and prefer to mention "counter demonstrations by far right extremists". No wonder the silent majority has reached the "raised eyebrow" level on the p!ssed off gauge.
Anyone desecrating the centaph is as ignorant as the person who thought a statue of a slave trader was Appropriate to decorate a public space.

Isisalar

Reaction score
I’ll watch it tomorrow, but only to see why you think Tommy Robinson of all people will objectively change my mind. Off to watch Schitt’s Creek now. I’ve never watched as much tv as this in my life. I’m discovering all sorts of gems.
You won't find it on YouTube. His posts are vanished in seconds.
PM me and I'll send you a link.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Far left... brilliant. I suppose it depends what you’re left OF. I am undoubtedly extremely far to the left of some of you.

Isislar, I’ll message you tomorrow.

Neil W

Reaction score
Apparently the BBC have relented. Cleese has had a go at them and all episodes are now back!

As for Alf Garnett and 'Til Death Us Do Part veryone thinks it is a racist show, whereas in reality is was pointing fun at Alf and teh way some people in te East end thought or behaved.
Absolutely but for some reason people are just too thick to get irony

Pollowick

Reaction score
To put a different perspective on this. Were the principal slave traders white? Or not?

In Africa the local kings, tribal leaders and victors in battles would capture people from neighbouring villages or tribes they did not like or prisoners in battle and then take them to the harbour and sell them to the transporters. Very few whites actually captured the slaves.

This is a very overlooked fact and without the local Africans there would not have been slaves to transport.

Do a web search for Benin, slave trade, king and see what comes up. You will find articles such as:

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Those guys there today. They’d have protested against Churchill and our involvement in the Second World War. They’d have said that what happens in Poland is none of our business and we should keep our nose out, and that the French surrender monkeys had it coming to them, and anyway, Hitler’s got a point, hasn’t he?

Hardyreels

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To put a different perspective on this. Were the principal slave traders white? Or not?

In Africa the local kings, tribal leaders and victors in battles would capture people from neighbouring villages or tribes they did not like or prisoners in battle and then take them to the harbour and sell them to the transporters. Very few whites actually captured the slaves.

This is a very overlooked fact and without the local Africans there would not have been slaves to transport.

Do a web search for Benin, slave trade, king and see what comes up. You will find articles such as:
Really this is much like saying that if I purchase hot goods from a seller who definitely stole them from you or anyone else I have no liability at all. That's not how such matters work, just because someone else stole your £1000.00 bicycle and is willing to sell it to me for £100 is that cool?

Just saying........

SOS

Reaction score
Hardyreels
I am struggling to understand why you shutdown a thread that i started on the same subject as this one, and not only have you let this one run but you now participate on the thread.
Dont get me wrong i think that there are some subjects that although we may not like the theme they have to be spoken about.
Your the man in control of the buttons so you decide which threads stay and which threads go but i dont get it.

Pollowick

Reaction score
Really this is much like saying that if I purchase hot goods from a seller who definitely stole them from you or anyone else I have no liability at all. That's not how such matters work, just because someone else stole your £1000.00 bicycle and is willing to sell it to me for £100 is that cool?

Just saying........
The point being that "slave trading" was not just a white industry but one which involved both blacks and whites. The BLM movement ignores the facts and claims it was white only. Without the captured slaves there would have been nothing to transport and without those willing to transport there would be no market for captured people. So, is one worse than the other ? No. Were both black and white culpable? Yes.

SOS

Reaction score
Yeh they just dont get it,who is wrong the buyer or the seller.
They will all where clothes and shoes that are made by people who get paid enough to buy a bowl of rice to keep them alive but still think the white man is wrong for getting involved in slavery 300 years ago.
Open your eyes and see what you are funding today NOW,no you will blame someone else
for your 2 quid tee shirt.
Unless you are wealthy which i am not, you look for bargains and dont give a monkeys who made it and how much they got paid.
The thing is that slaves got food and shelter for working ,now they get paid to pay for their food and shelter the end result is the same .

Last edited:

bluejay

Reaction score
Criticizing a black person doesn’t make you racist.
Criticizing a woman doesn’t make you sexist.
Criticizing a Jewish person doesn’t make you anti-Semitic
Criticizing a gay person doesn’t make you a homophobe

But, there are many out there that think so and may take you to court over it. So we must keep out mouths shut.