Swivels with clips for rapala lure

Stuart1108

Reaction score
looking for quick change swivels with clips for fast lure changes that are strong enough for salmon fishing ma old man struggling with the rapala knot due to shaky hands and bad eye sight any help appreciated

Holwell53

Reaction score
920E923B-1AE3-491C-87A3-F0E3413D598A.png

sgellert

Reaction score
I like these, Mustad Fastach clips, incredibly strong, even for small sizes :
The grid is one millimeter, so the smallest one is around 1cm long.
1596542293641.png

Wee Double

Reaction score
JB Clips, these are the ultimate for lure fishing. Use them for salmon, bass and any spinning needs. Come in nice small 10kg size and up 40 kg i think, you can also get them without the swivel if you wish to be more discrete with small lures.

Mr Fish in Jersey will have them

Cheers
WD

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
These "breakaway mini's" are small, strong relatively inexpensive and fantastic for quick lure changes - no swivel but not essential for the Raps

jimmythefish

Reaction score
I opt for the snap link every time when using rapala lures, the smallest I can get, though not fiddly enough that you can’t open them due to dexterity problems. Also the small ones will not unbalance the rapala , this happens when you add any clip with a little weight. Simply attach your clip then put on your rapala, if it’s the floater just drop it in,in front of you and you will see it dip down at the nose, thus taking away the way the lures meant to swim,that’s why you always get the small but really strong and easy to open type. eBay is full of them for a couple of quid for a bag full. Hopefully this helps you out buddy.Ive taken salmon on them every time. Opt for black over silver color.?.

Rrrr

Reaction score
If you have a decathlon near you or their website. They do some of the best snap swivels ive seen and they are cheap. The shape lets the rap move properly. Im sure you can get them without the swivel too.
Also worth stocking up on their own mepps too. They look suspiciously like the propper ones but alot cheaper and use the same vmc hooks.