Switch/Short Scandi intermediate lines?

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Would anyone know of a hover or intermediate short head scandi line around 27g, 420 grains?

There used to be an intermediate snowbee switch line that looked exactly what I'm looking for but it seems to be no longer made?

Any ideas?

NEbody

Reaction score
The Hardy Rocket Scandi #6/7 is 32ft and 417gr. They do a full floating body with a float/hover tip or a float/hover body with a hover/intermediate tip. GAC are doing them at £30 each or with a T&S special offer code at £50 for two.

Jockiescott

Reaction score
The Hardy Rocket Scandi #6/7 is 32ft and 417gr. They do a full floating body with a float/hover tip or a float/hover body with a hover/intermediate tip. GAC are doing them at £30 each or with a T&S special offer code at £50 for two.

I saw these today just on GAC but I couldn't see what weight they were or head length. Hover body with inty tip could just be what I'm looking for. 🙂

Thanks NEbody!

NEbody

Reaction score
If you think you might want other tips, buy them now if you can find them (the #6/7 and #7/8 use the “light” ones) because it looks like the Rocket lines are being sold off.

JirkaK

Reaction score
Would anyone know of a hover or intermediate short head scandi line around 27g, 420 grains?

There used to be an intermediate snowbee switch line that looked exactly what I'm looking for but it seems to be no longer made?

Any ideas?
Guideline PT Evolve Intermediate (28 grams, 35ft). On sale right now, with 55% discount.