Swap February 2015

Irish Salar

Reaction score
On this thread I'm really missing the "like" button, multiple likes all round, great flies so far, will fish every one with utmost confidence

six done here and hope to get the rest finished tonight and off to Gary tomorrow or Tuesday.

gwelsher

Reaction score
Ok that's me done.

A troop of Monkeys ready to go hunting.

gwelsher

Reaction score
I mailed mine to you this afternoon Gary.

Received them today Paul, great set of flies.

How is everybody else getting on?
The sooner I get them all in the sooner you will get this great collection of flies back.

Irish Salar

Reaction score
Mine will be off to you tomorrow Gary (would have gone today only that I forgot to bring them with me this morning before leaving for work), would be great to be able to put the set through their paces on the Dee next in a few weeks time

rookie

Reaction score
Hi Lads ,

Have been busy work wise and haven't been keeping an eye on the thread ,
I'll get mine finished and in the post for the week end . I have all the bodies done and just need to wing em

Noel.

gwelsher

Reaction score
Mine will be off to you tomorrow Gary (would have gone today only that I forgot to bring them with me this morning before leaving for work), would be great to be able to put the set through their paces on the Dee next in a few weeks time

Hi Lads ,

Have been busy work wise and haven't been keeping an eye on the thread ,
I'll get mine finished and in the post for the week end . I have all the bodies done and just need to wing em

Noel.

Good stuff guys look forward to seeing them. Hopefully we can get all the flies in quick and you lucky B*** who are fishing the Dee in February will have them to take with you.

stew1

Reaction score
Cheers Gary,

First time trying posting photos without photobucket and it was quite easy.

Pictures are sh1te, but that is a thing on the to do list his year.

billy fish

Reaction score
Fly swap prototype

I've cut and fixed all the tubes and tied my first attempt ,first salmon fly for months. I have used the goat , squirrel and badger that I dyed a few weeks ago.
View attachment 2027

Sorry about picture quality.

gwelsher

Reaction score
Nice flies garyd and billyfish we will be well armed for any of you lads fishing in late February.
Who is fishing in February?