Swap. Feb 2018

Hemmy

Reaction score
Hoping to get these green ersed ghillie variants/deviants in the post tomorrow :nod::nod::nod:

Attachments

• 4F8B711A-7034-4A64-BA89-66C970362286.jpeg
    4F8B711A-7034-4A64-BA89-66C970362286.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Lamson v10

Reaction score
That's a cracking set a fly's old yin :cool: and it's of no surprise that they were going to have a green erse :lol: any chance of the recipe :lol2:

Hemmy

Reaction score
Gold glitter tube
Black inner
Green no.12 erse
Orange bucktail
Orange crystal
Black thread
Gold wire
Yellow fox under wing
Black Artic runner tied shorter
Orange badger hackle
Blue guinea fowl throat
Junglecock
Eumer cone (fluorescent red on pack but looks orange to me)

Piker20

Reaction score
Lamsons flies arrived. Each fly in this swap is Superb :rockon: can't wait to see the final few arrive.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Lamsons flies arrived. Each fly in this swap is Superb :rockon: can't wait to see the final few arrive.

Glad they arrived piker20 :) even if they've nae bucktail :doh: looks like a picked a good time to join in the swap as theirs some cracking fly's :cool:

deanevans

Reaction score
Posted mine should be with you tomorrow piker 20. Spring Willie gunn flamethrower

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Piker20

Reaction score
Ok Folks. By my reckoning we are just waiting for canewizard and faughn purples flies and they'll be winging their way back to you all.

A great set of flies in this swap. Hopefully some of you will be tempted to fill the March swap.

Hemmy

Reaction score
Glad they got there safely ........sorry forgot to send the flowers with them. :lol::lol::lol:

Hemmy

Reaction score
I've just heard that Interpol have issued an all ports alert in their search for a lorry load of dangerous Ninjas which appear to have disappeared off their radar.
Members of the public are warned not to approach the missing Ninjas as they look fekin deadly.
Any sightings are to be reported to Inspector Piker of the crack Fly Swap team who will ensure that they are forwarded on to those awaiting their safe distribution :sad:

On a more serious note I hope they turn up soon :nod:

Piker20

Reaction score
Ok everyone. Canewizards flies still AWOL. I'll send out the sets I have tomorrow with or without Canewizards.
If they ever turn up I'll spread them in the next swaps people are in.

Please let me know your flies arrive with you.

Piker20

Reaction score
Ok that's the sets I had off to the postoffice. Hopefully start arriving at yours tues/wed

Hemmy

Reaction score
I feel for you....you must be gutted.....I would be after all that effort :sad:

Hopefully they will turn up.....them ninjas know how to look after themselves :nod:

gwelsher

Reaction score
My flies arrived today and what a belting set they are. Many thanks to everyone and Colin for organising. If I can't catch fish on those I might as well give up.
I am now thinking of conditions and pools where I will use each one.
I always find it interesting to see the different tying styles and pick up new ideas.

billy fish

Reaction score
Fly swap

I agree with Gary . A cracking set of flies which will do a job anywhere and everywhere. If I was pushed to choose the pick of the bunch then Lamson’s would be it.
Apart from the use of colour and the proportions ,how does he get the heads so neat and tidy ? Should be banned for not following the brief.