Suir report

the gap

Reaction score
Having trouble with photo bucket have to set up new one plus I'm using iPhone now impossible .

the gap

Reaction score

30lb 18lb and a 16lb some of the very few good fish that were got this season in club.ok one last time

Last edited:

Nigel Rush

Reaction score
The first one is a pain in the glass!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

the gap

Reaction score
The first one is a pain in the glass!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

It was a picture i took of a develop picture as the fish was release as the lucky angler was on his own.plus he could have killed it and tag it for all to see

Nore Angler

Reaction score
Is anybody having problems with page six on this thread, everytime i go to it my internet stalls. Every other thread is fine.

the gap

Reaction score
Same with me!

Dodgy Suir Anglers?
thats right we all dodgy .the forum is there to share photo etc with other members now I give up.im only a brickie so what do I know about photo bucket.some can see the photo some cant.ill take them down as I couldn't be listen to **** Nigel .you saw them why spoil it for every other member who would have like to see them.urs ted

Last edited:

Tech Support

Reaction score
Thread tidied up. The Gap, there was a wee problem with the way you had embedded the images. Here they are without the formatting problems.

the ditch

Reaction score
Keep the photos coming Gap.... its a shame that this man now has a negative feeling about posting photos or reporting catches of the river Súir that he fishes. The first chance to cut him down and all the other anglers that fish the Súir by calling them Dodgy(childish). Its vital part of this forum for members to share information such as honest reports, such ones that the Gap has shared all year.

Another aspect I would like to make reference to, is that like you the gap that other members anglers alike have spent years 'on the tools' (tradesmen) are not that familiar with the computer, its like fishing practice makes perfect. Because of this they have never registered on the forum nor posted any threads, which IMHO there knowledge would be a very important input to this forum.

the gap

Reaction score
There has been no autumn run what so ever on river Suir.there not a fih to be seen in club or off the tide .

snap t

Reaction score
Very concerning alright. I have lost confidence in all those stories about millions of fish in the sea just waiting to run. Nobody has a clue what the real story is ...and without a fish counter we are at nothing. Crazy that a river like the Suir does not have a fish counter. Brainless idiot that stopped that years ago.

the gap

Reaction score
Very concerning alright. I have lost confidence in all those stories about millions of fish in the sea just waiting to run. Nobody has a clue what the real story is ...and without a fish counter we are at nothing. Crazy that a river like the Suir does not have a fish counter. Brainless idiot that stopped that years ago.

They were no object to fish conter as such .it was where it was going plus the type of counter that was going in.it was in our club waters we were never contacted by the then head of ifi in clonmel.i was at first meeting in town hall not a lot of thought went in to conter. River resue were concern that no boat were aloud go with in 5 meters of it migrating ells was enough factor .it just arrive down one day big concrete slabs that cost 70 grand with no planning permission for control house to go with it.this type of counter was put in other rivers and didn't work.they came back and took it away what a waste of money.plus it would nt work in flood water and what about all the fish got in tidel and free water don't they count. There different types of fish counter we just wanted to consider the one that would work and be suitable for the river.remember the fishery board built a hatchery in kilanerry ck on Suir and its locked up now with graffiti all over it.they were advise then it was to low down river.

Last edited:

snap t

Reaction score
Fair enough, you would just wonder how the IFI comes up with quota without any data to base it on