Sturgeon kills spring fishing and quite possibly early summer as well ! ( unless your local!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyscotsman

Reaction score
Well that was a pathetic attempt by our esteemed leader to show us a road out of this lockdown farce.
No hotels open unil start of may at earliest..but no travelling to said hotel unless you live next to it !
Fishing could be severely curtailed way into summer if these tier systems are still in place..( unless your local)
Not exactly encouraging for Scottish tourist industry especiallyas she has made it nearly impossible to fly here.
And this was only ever meant to be 3 weeks to flatten the curve..
Ohh and we are in full lockdown until end of april...🙈

Neil W

Reaction score
March to the Dee now officially cancelled so looking at alternative dates, I must admit I don’t understand why she didn’t just apply the same rules as Boris because they are all earliest dates things can happen but at least you know.

Bonito

Reaction score
March to the Dee now officially cancelled so looking at alternative dates, I must admit I don’t understand why she didn’t just apply the same rules as Boris because they are all earliest dates things can happen but at least you know.

Because the demented, single minded little toad has got to be seen to be different to Boris, she can`t in anyway follow a lead, she is a control freak.

That`s coming from one who was an snp supporter for decades but never again, they have shown their true colours with ignoring 2 lawful and legal refs. and idolising the corrupt eu. I just hope salmond does a decent hatchet job on her and her cronies but of course it will not be the wee toad at fault she will blame Trump, N Korea, President of Columbia anybody except herself and her sheeplets.

Last edited:

TayRaider

Reaction score
The women is a control freak, now she has this level of control and attention she will be very reluctant to let it go. Couple that with absolute with the lack of concern (or incompetence) of her and her crew when it comes to the economic impact of all this, and we have a situation where We are going to get shafted.

carbisdale caster

Reaction score
Because the demented, single minded little toad has got to be seen to be different to Boris, she can`t in anyway follow a lead, she is a control freak.

That`s coming from one who was an snp supporter for decades but never again, they have shown their true colours with igoring 2 lawful and legal refs. and idolising the corrupt eu. I just hope salmond does a decent hatchet job on her an her cronies but of course it will not be the wee toad at fault she wil blame Trump, N Korea, President of Columbia anybody except herself and her sheeplets.
Absolutely this

Isisalar

Reaction score

That`s coming from one who was an snp supporter for decades but never again, they have shown their true colours with igoring 2 lawful and legal refs. and idolising the corrupt eu. I just hope salmond does a decent hatchet job on her an her cronies but of course it will not be the wee toad at fault she wil blame Trump, N Korea, President of Columbia anybody except herself and her sheeplets.
Don't sit on the fence, tell us how you really feel.

Walleye

Reaction score
She is trying to eradicate the virus from Scotland so get used to it guys.

We are starting to see the difference between the political parties here, libertarian right vs nanny state left.

johnwest

Reaction score
They have made a mess of education and holding back on a damming report before the elections, continuing lockdown to suppress opposition party's from canvassing for the May electionswhile she carries on with the sturgeon show on the BBC. They are up to their neck in it with regards to the inquiry coaching civil servants how to answer questions, loading the committee with SNP majority and chairman, now the Crown Prosecution service is working with them to retract the publication of Salmond last night trying to get him not to give testimony tomorrow. Fling in the buying of Prestwick, the ferries fiasco,the childrens hospital delays and infections,the Bi Fab buy out but hey lets hav an independence referendum and we can rejoin the EU aye we would all still be waiting on a jab.

I detest the little s..t and all she stands for there was never this division before and most were happy with their lot

TayRaider

Reaction score
Not going to happen tomorrow he will not appear because the crown prosecution has meddled in his publication you couldn't make it up

You had the scoop, 4mins before it was up on the BBC

From what I understand that is one of points Salmond is bringing to light, the very blurred lines between SNP, Scottish government & civil service.

Neil W

Reaction score
They have made a mess of education and holding back on a damming report before the elections, continuing lockdown to suppress opposition party's from canvassing for the May electionswhile she carries on with the sturgeon show on the BBC. They are up to their neck in it with regards to the inquiry coaching civil servants how to answer questions, loading the committee with SNP majority and chairman, now the Crown Prosecution service is working with them to retract the publication of Salmond last night trying to get him not to give testimony tomorrow. Fling in the buying of Prestwick, the ferries fiasco,the childrens hospital delays and infections,the Bi Fab buy out but hey lets hav an independence referendum and we can rejoin the EU aye we would all still be waiting on a jab.

I detest the little s..t and all she stands for there was never this division before and most were happy with their lot
It amazes me that she still appears to do well in the polls.
I have visited Scotland all my life (54years of it) and have definitely noticed a change in language towards the English. Very sad

johnwest

Reaction score
Total mess.
She needs to go.
I'm a proud Scot and SNP voter and I want independence.
But I don't know what to do now.
I'm not voting for her again because I would actually much prefer the English ran Scotland than Brussels
So what do I just kiss my hope of an independent Scotland good bye???
Don't want to upset your dream but maybe a reality check is needed,will your life be any better with independence and how ?

Status
Not open for further replies.