Soundbar recommendations ??

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
I'm after a decent audio set up for my new 65" tv.
I had an old dolby digital 5.1 set up before with an amp sub, front, middle and rear speakers.
I've been looking for a deal on a new set up. Preferably without an amp. I've seen the jbl 9.1 dolby atmos bar and it looked to fit the bill but reviews on sound weren't great.
Anybody recommend a decent set up? Willing to spend a few quid as saved £600 on my TV.

Flappy

Reaction score
Depends on how the ports are on your tv...some are hdmi..some are auxiliary ports...can’t say anything without that information...

G

GEK79

I'm after a decent audio set up for my new 65" tv.
I had an old dolby digital 5.1 set up before with an amp sub, front, middle and rear speakers.
I've been looking for a deal on a new set up. Preferably without an amp. I've seen the jbl 9.1 dolby atmos bar and it looked to fit the bill but reviews on sound weren't great.
Anybody recommend a decent set up? Willing to spend a few quid as saved £600 on my TV.
What TV is it... I've just bought a 55 inch LG and they have soundbar that are wireless and interact with the TV.. I'm looking at buying one tk match the TV.. Maybe conga t he place you bought the TV.

Greegs

Reaction score
My mates got a Sonos sound bar & it is superb.
Not sure which model though but I was very impressed with it as was my son & he’s a geek on that front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Its a 65" LG nano cell TV. With a load of hdmi ports.
The sonos has a good write up but is about £800 for just the bar then you can upgrade with sub etc.
Apparently I'm not going to get a soundbar that is going to sound better than the 5.1 set up I've already got. So I'm looking at getting a newer amp. Prob 7.1 and add another couple speakers prob in the ceiling.
I'm looking to be able to hook it up to my virgin v6 box and my firestick for 4k.
The denons look good but not sure how to hook up the virgin box or firestick.