Some spring tubes

Rennie

Reaction score
Salmon Rushdie, may I be bold enough to make a purely creative observation, as after all W.T.F. do I know?.
For me, your 1st creation is just about bob on't brass!, however on the following proviso's.
1stly, the body needs a simple switch round, dubbed body immediately behind the head, flat tinsel body to the rear of the tube.
Secondly the wing, I'd like the shorter wing on 1st and the longer wing on top to give a more classic tear drop shape.
Tied like that, I think you'll be beating Salar off with a stick and charging £5 a pop on line!.
Just so they don't feel left out, there's sod all wrong with your other tyings either for that matter, same row 3rd one in 'aint that shabby either.
Final tip!, don't leave your bag laying on the bank, you'll be tying more of these flee's if I find your bag!,lol.
El Coolio!, Pedro.

SALMON RUSHDIE

Reaction score
Hi Pedro the shorter wing is underneath just the way it’s lying and that’s the only fly I’ve ever put the dubbing on the bottom of the tube just a wee experiment will it work I don’t know deffo doesn’t look right but could be nice to a fish will find out springtime was going to do a full dubbed body but thought it was too much agree with everything u said cheers for the feedback Craig

bankwheel

Reaction score
They will all work fine pal, hope you are well, might get a day on the Deveron with you next spring

SALMON RUSHDIE

Reaction score
The bottom ones deffinately work Glynn everyone fine with me hope you and yours are same bud deveron nae too good early on Glynn Ats why I like going north first couple months but a day up the Spey somewhere sounds good stay safe