So it begins

ArchieL

Reaction score
Your flies look like they will catch fish but i just cannot convince myself that that fake JC looks right tied to a fly. Sorry buddy and no way having a dig at your excellent tyings.

willmorris

Reaction score
Your flies look like they will catch fish but i just cannot convince myself that that fake JC looks right tied to a fly. Sorry buddy and no way having a dig at your excellent tyings.
Ach don't apologise, I'm not a huge fan of the fake stuff either!! It's all I had to hand, I'm struggling to find a decent full cape at a not totally ridiculous price!!

rotenone

Reaction score
Very nice flies, and beatifully tied, those big turbos are nightmare to cast feel like you have hooked a Wellington boot

willmorris

Reaction score
Very nice flies, and beatifully tied, those big turbos are nightmare to cast feel like you have hooked a Wellington boot
Thanks Rotenone, means a lot coming from yourself. Your posts have been a constant source of inspiration over the last few months if learning to tie!!

I don't mind the light ones too bad but the bug tungsten ones can be a pain I agree, I need to find a decent supplier of nice cones I think...

rotenone

Reaction score
Thanks Rotenone, means a lot coming from yourself. Your posts have been a constant source of inspiration over the last few months if learning to tie!!

I don't mind the light ones too bad but the bug tungsten ones can be a pain I agree, I need to find a decent supplier of nice cones I think...
Its when you come to lift them off the water, future fly does a very small tungsten disc now, it fits 1.8mm tubing, nice to hear that the posts have helped , your doing great the fish will go mad for them