Snowbee Line dressing / line slick

minitube

Reaction score
Its probably been mentioned several times before but what a difference it makes to recondition a line by using Snowbee line slick / line dressing, after cleaning. Went through my older and some newer trout lines and rejuvenated them all with this amazing treatment. Done a couple of salmon lines too. Brings them up like new. I leave the dressing on them overnight too before wiping them down.

wetwader

Reaction score
Its probably been mentioned several times before but what a difference it makes to recondition a line by using Snowbee line slick / line dressing, after cleaning. Went through my older and some newer trout lines and rejuvenated them all with this amazing treatment. Done a couple of salmon lines too. Brings them up like new. I leave the dressing on them overnight too before wiping them down.

Hi minitube,
thank you!
Do you use it on both sorts of coating, PU and PVC? Are there longtime experience in treatment with this line dressing and no fears because of any solvents to cause cracking?

Rrrr

Reaction score
Might give it a go on my mike barrio line in the close season as its due a good clean and the running lines not as slippy as it was.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lamson v10

Reaction score
I've been using the Snowbee line dressing for years on my trout snowbee XS and thistle down and started using it on my salmon lines, I clean my lines 2 - 3 times a season and apply the line dressing and leave on over night as minitube says, fantastic stuff

minitube

Reaction score
Hi minitube,
thank you!
Do you use it on both sorts of coating, PU and PVC? Are there longtime experience in treatment with this line dressing and no fears because of any solvents to cause cracking?

H wetwader,

I never get into the technical side of things that deeply, but any line I've used this treatment on did not suffer any adverse reaction, quite the contrary.

doubletaper

Reaction score
Great Stuff.

Yes Minitube must agree. I always use the Snowbee line cleaner & it keeps my lines in tip top condition. I always dry my lines out as well down the stairs and through the landing to get any ripples out. ( yes I live on my own ) :cool:

Rrrr

Reaction score
Think im going to order some and give it a shot. Do you use some sort of aplicator to put the stuff on or just a sponge etc ?

Dave Wilkinson

Banned
Reaction score
Dating site

Maybe you're using the wrong sites.

Yes Minitube must agree. I always use the Snowbee line cleaner & it keeps my lines in tip top condition. I always dry my lines out as well down the stairs and through the landing to get any ripples out. ( yes I live on my own ) :cool:

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Think im going to order some and give it a shot. Do you use some sort of aplicator to put the stuff on or just a sponge etc ?

I use a small cloth like the one used for cleaning glasses