Snobbery

old reel

Reaction score
Just logged back on after a year or two and snobbery hasn't improved any in fact its worse! Am off.

rodbender

Reaction score
If you are off why are you still logged in watching responses?:fish2:

Stu101

Reaction score
I miss the days when the trolls actually put some effort in.

Does not bode well for the season ahead.

orchy1999

Reaction score
Please explain in more detail old chap haven't the faintest idea what ur talking about old boy!!!

Walleye

Reaction score
I miss the days when the trolls actually put some effort in.

Does not bode well for the season ahead.
Were the good old days really so good? Nobody has ever recorded trolling effort per bite and there were so many more trolling methods available than for today's "flounce only" trolls. Admit it, who could ever resist a nice juicy troll worm dangled in front of us 15 years ago?
Take a look at a near pristine forum such as the tie of the month forum where trollery has been fairly constant for 10 years (admittedly it was zero every year but still constant) and you'll see the good old days weren't always as good as you thought they were.
Maybe our troll factories are under severe stress what with so many method restrictions these days?

T7

Reaction score
It’s heartening that whilst the forum has arguments, debates and disagreement on pretty much every topic, we can unite and come together to tell trolls like this to F off

Oscar

Reaction score
Just logged back on after a year or two and snobbery hasn't improved any in fact its worse! Am off.
Good bye.

I would write a longer post but I'm just off to the Docs to seek a cure for my gout before taking the Roller for a service.

Last edited:

Rrrr

Reaction score
Snobbery ? My man servant would never stand for such things. "Now clive, setup the shakey weve fishing to do"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ozzyian

Reaction score
It’s heartening that whilst the forum has arguments, debates and disagreement on pretty much every topic, we can unite and come together to tell trolls like this to F off
There's more to this.........

'Just logged back on after a year or two and snobbery hasn't improved any in fact its worse! Am off.'

Coincidence? No, it's back!

Last edited:

wormo

Reaction score
snobbery ? masters fingers are too cold to respond right now I will relay his condolences in your disapproval right after I warm his slippers , ta ta old chap