Snatched, 34 lb salmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scierra

Reaction score
River Wear 34 lb salmon from the dreaded free stretch at Durham City, shocker to say the least, Dead , weighed the next morning
nothing has changed there for 60 years
More on this on Wear English rivers thread on here
Screenshot_20210825-121600_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20210825-121631_Messenger.jpg

Scierra

Reaction score
Why delete ? Because you fish there , if you can call it fishing .
This is to let all know just what "exactly" what really goes on on the free stretch at Durham , and it will never change, there are members of this forum that fish there , and they will try and defend the Free Stretch ,they all know the captor of the fish is . as the picture of the captor shows no face .
What a fate this fish had :mad:

Screenshot_20210826-054235_Messenger.jpg

Last edited:

Lewiswearfisher

Reaction score
Scierra writing a negative post about the river wear shock horror, I do not condone any snatching behaviour and think it's absolutely disgusting a fish of that size is killed, disgraceful in fact, but you would write a negative post about the wear every day of the week and twice on a Sunday if you had the chance. I've never ever once read a positive/fishing/tactics/report from you yet.

Scierra

Reaction score
Scierra writing a negative post about the river wear shock horror, I do not condone any snatching behaviour and think it's absolutely disgusting a fish of that size is killed, disgraceful in fact, but you would write a negative post about the wear every day of the week and twice on a Sunday if you had the chance. I've never ever once read a positive/fishing/tactics/report from you yet.
I never put the post on on the Wear in the first place .
Thought you were going a miss for a week, But posted the next day. some were in hope :ROFLMAO: as you are Mr Wear ,top poster on the Wear thread
Look I put this thread on cos no one on here would see it just Wear lurkers .

The forum is about fishing ,tactics and news of catches is it not ?

Can you explain what is positive about snatching such a fish ?

Lewiswearfisher

Reaction score
I never put the post on on the Wear in the first place .
Thought you were going a miss for a week, But posted the next day. some were in hope :ROFLMAO: as you are Mr Wear ,top poster on the Wear thread
Look I put this thread on cos no one on here would see it just Wear lurkers .

The forum is about fishing ,tactics and news of catches is it not ?

Can you explain what is positive about snatching such a fish ?
Who said it was positive?? I contribute to the wear thread properly with lads who like to talk about fishing the river, you come on the forum to complain like the sour old man you are

Status
Not open for further replies.