Simms Goes to the White House

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Source: KULR8.com

This week a Bozeman fly fishing gear company is representing Montana in the White House.

President Trump is hosting 50 companies that make products in America representing their states.

Products range from sandwiches, to wool blankets, to fire trucks, hats and waders. All of these businesses are connected by the common thread of American industry.

Simms fishing products are being honored for its well-known waders that are completely made in America.
All the stuff that is in the factory, it’s made right here,” said Rich Hohne, Simms’ Director of Product Marketing.

Hohne says when the company heard they were going to represent Montana at the White House they couldn’t be more excited.
It really makes us proud of all the great gear that we make here in Bozeman,” said Hohne. “We certainly are big advocates of made in America.”

>> Continue reading…

Article Source...

Dryfly

Reaction score
Simms align with Trump.

Now I'm certainly NEVER buying Simms again. Didn't like them much after the overpriced rubbish kit and service. Now. No Ta.

Andy R

Reaction score
mid Wales, just over the Shropshire border
I don't blame them for going, in dealing with such a volatile president as Trump, it would be a business risk to upset him. I'd suggest it was a bit of a junket that's lots went to..... the last thing you'd want is a Trump tweeting ' don't buy Simms gear they're not patriotic ' or some other kind of idiotic statement.

Go, keep your head down, go back home again....

Of course I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt in making this post in the vain hope that someday they'll make a UK size 16 wading boot.... come on Simms, one more size up!

Tyke

Reaction score
Undoubtedly they went because Trump is one of the very few who can actually afford a pair of G4 zipped waders; this was just targeted marketing - don't bother with do's where those attending drove themselves or wore anything as cheap as a Rolex watch.......????

Regards, Tyke.

PS, not an anti Simms dig, I still wear G3 guide boots & rate them very highly. I just can't believe the price of their top end waders though. T.

PerryPoker

Reaction score
Fair play to Simms I say. Trump will put American businesses back on the map. Just watch this space. It's great to see a leader who actually cares about his country's economy and making it prosper.