Shimano aero 6000 re spool

Chriscampbell

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could get a spool for this or if any newer models spools would fit? Top bit is missing spool still holds on but wouldn’t want to risk it
31413879-F73E-4A3D-8702-CE36E6284DD4.jpeg
128D5040-7128-4069-B170-EBA869A90B94.jpeg

Rennie

Reaction score
Chriscampbell, only this Feb. I myself lost the very same two bits from my Shimano Aero, which is an older model.
I have a pal with connections at Shimano and those parts are still available and I was quickly sorted out and everything is good as new once more.
Apparently its a common thing those two bits going walk about when least expected!
Very worth the effort of getting it sorted.
Pedro.

Chriscampbell

Reaction score
Chriscampbell, only this Feb. I myself lost the very same two bits from my Shimano Aero, which is an older model.
I have a pal with connections at Shimano and those parts are still available and I was quickly sorted out and everything is good as new once more.
Apparently its a common thing those two bits going walk about when least expected!
Very worth the effort of getting it sorted.
Pedro.

Brilliant mate glad they still do the bits for it!
Yeah definetly when least expected I’m almost confident it was there last time I used it lol
Yeah will be worth it getting fixed definetly I’ve had mine since I was about 12 now 29 so be good to keep it going
Thanks mate