Sharpes gye net

Tim1984

Reaction score
Hi when worn on your back should the handle be worn pointing the ground or the sky?
Thanks

David R

Reaction score
The sky as it would be less hassle trying to reach the handle when you have a fish on the end of your line also if I'm correct the handle would slide up and down if wound the other way

Davy

Last edited:

Rrrr

Reaction score
Handle to the top towards my right ear for me, when you release the clip the handle falls to your side where yours left hand is. A few practise net releases and you know where it will be.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tim1984

Reaction score
Thanks

I thought this way but seen a picture of a guy online and thought have I got this wrong or something? 😂😂😂

Rrrr

Reaction score
I thought this way but seen a picture of a guy online and thought have I got this wrong or something?
Ive seen people sling nets in some really odd ways and not have a clue how the peel sling works. Its a great idea as when by yourself and wading the net dosent **** off down the river when you need 2 hands on the rod if the fish takes a late run.

Saint Andrews

Reaction score
Handle to the top towards my right ear for me, when you release the clip the handle falls to your side where yours left hand is. A few practise net releases and you know where it will be.

Rrr has it bob on, that's exactly how I carry mine.