Servicing Hardy reels

billy fish

Reaction score
I need to get a couple of Hardy reels serviced . I used someone a couple of years ago and they were very good and reasonably priced. I’ve lost the contact details and can’t remember where they were sent.
Anyone on here know of a good servicing agent ?
Colin.

JoeE

Reaction score
Can't fault hardy. Most times I got one done for free. Multiple reels they are very reasonable

Rrrr

Reaction score
Send them up to hardy, think its something like 40 quid and 30 for greys reels. A lad had his greys in before the season and it came back like new.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Neil W

Reaction score
Hardy did a good job for me as well fixing and servicing a old Hardy Marquis for about £40. Quick turn around too

Jer

Reaction score
John Wordsworth has a web site... Home Page

From there you can see his contact details and download a service repair form

I am going to send a Mark2 hardy angel... there appears to be some issue with the drag... it is very tight... even at its lowest setting... I bought it a few years back from a forum member... and last year followed up with an original version... the originals drag is much more moderate at its lowest setting.

Rennie

Reaction score
It saddens me to say/happy to say so(delete as applicable!), I've sent several Hardy Reels back to Hardy for warranty issues, never had a problem with the reel on return or the service offered by Hardy.Very professional and a speedy turn round.
Pedro.