Sensei x-varnish

Petch94

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could help, I’ve misplaced the instructions Mick provided for the Sensei x-varnish when I bought a Bloke rod kit. I presume it is a 50:50 mix but if anyone knows that would be very appreciated.

I have also messaged Mick but hoping to sort it ASAP as I have plans to use the rod this weekend

Thanks in advance

Will

SnapT14

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could help, I’ve misplaced the instructions Mick provided for the Sensei x-varnish when I bought a Bloke rod kit. I presume it is a 50:50 mix but if anyone knows that would be very appreciated.

I have also messaged Mick but hoping to sort it ASAP as I have plans to use the rod this weekend

Thanks in advance

Will
Hi there

Go on YouTube and type in Bloke Fly Rods. He explains Sensei in video part 4.

👍

chriswjx

Reaction score
50/50 is right for the stuff. I tend to thin it down with a fair amount of IPA as well, lets me get away with just one coat for a real nice finish

AlanT

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Will
Yes its 50/50