Scotland self catering accommodation.

brumyterry

Reaction score
When are we going to be permitted to rent a self catering cottage for the use of 3 people from 3 different households?

PB

Reaction score
According to the Visit Scotland website....
"It was confirmed on Tuesday 13th April that Monday 26th April will be the start of reopening for the tourism and hospitality sector"
On that basis she should make an announcement before the 26th, which should say something about hotels and self catering accomm.

PB.

kenb61

Reaction score
For those interested in the Aberdeenshire Dee, the Maryculter House Hotel is opening soon (asked the owner yesterday and I think he said a week on Monday which would be the 26th). I'm sure they'd be glad of the custom (edit to add I'm not affiliated to them in any way) (y)

Last edited:

chriswjx

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, its just self catered that opens on the 26th, and only for up to 2 different households? I guess the restrictions will ease alongside regular holiday accommodation being allowed to open up in May?

williegunn2

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, its just self catered that opens on the 26th, and only for up to 2 different households? I guess the restrictions will ease alongside regular holiday accommodation being allowed to open up in May?
No.
Nothing has been finalised and it changes regularly but it is only single households.

Greegs

Reaction score
Just book into a travel lodge etc & say you are working & hide the waders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk