Scammers

Crolla95

Reaction score
Not sure if it’s already been posted but put an ad up in wanted section for a line and had a scammer try to sell me a line that they don’t have. It was a new account with no previous posts. I searched the email on google and came up with different forums with the scammer trying it with other people. Just letting yous know

glenelg100

Reaction score
I had the very same the other night for a rod in which I put in the wanted section I didn’t know if it was a scam but it didn’t feel right

glenelg100

Reaction score
The person said his m8 had a 10’ 7# rod for sale and gave me an email address to contact, when I asked what 10’ 7# rod was for sale he couldn’t tell me

SP8

Reaction score
It's been going on for a while now. I had a wanted in for a used boat seat and got contacted by somebody who turned out to be in USA. First they didn't have the one I was after, then they did and wanted the money up front. I reported to mods and the account was taken down. You have to be careful.

SP8

glenelg100

Reaction score
When I said there were many different types of 10’7# rods and would need to know what exactly was being sold, he said he was only trying to help