Salmon Tube Fly Box?

Rrrr

Reaction score
Worst thing just now is the office is still shut, that was my go to delivery addresses.....
All my stuff goes to my workshop and is on my fishing credit card

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Lurig

Reaction score
Not a Tube Fly Box but I have also started using Mikael Frodin Zip Fly Wallets for my Tube Flies & just put a small hook box in one of the partitions with a few different types & sizes of hooks to cover the varying situations & Tube Size etc.

budge

Reaction score
My latest attempt at tube storage An old plastic storage box that I adapted to hold my long winged tubes. Used tightly twisted stainless wire to push the tubes onto. It grips the inner sleeve firmly enough to hold in place. Will probably end up in the bin after a couple of outings but worth a try

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

westie4566

Reaction score
My latest attempt at tube storage An old plastic storage box that I adapted to hold my long winged tubes. Used tightly twisted stainless wire to push the tubes onto. It grips the inner sleeve firmly enough to hold in place. Will probably end up in the bin after a couple of outings but worth a try

Similar idea to the Eumer Tube Fly box. (y)

Karl-K

Reaction score
Nice fly box, but I couldn't use such a small fly box, unless I had about 10 of them in different pockets, by the time I got 10yds from the car I would have broken out in cold sweats panicking that I didn't have the correct magical fly in my box:)

budge

Reaction score
Nice fly box, but I couldn't use such a small fly box, unless I had about 10 of them in different pockets, by the time I got 10yds from the car I would have broken out in cold sweats panicking that I didn't have the correct magical fly in my box:)
It's one of many, just for the long winged ones. There's one for medium tubes, one for small tubes and a couple for tubes with feelers