salmon trip to Northern Finland

rotenone

Reaction score
Hi I am in the process of organising a trip late season trip to Northern Finland for Atlantic salmon on Teno Tributaries, some of the Atlantic salmon run these streams late season, fish in excess of 50lbs have been caught in recent seasons, the fish are not going to be that fresh but they will be well rested and fight like lions.

Its just a basic trip cabin and fishing included, self catering so suit yourself for 750 euros a week pp, I am away for a weeks and would be happy for some English speaking company can provide more details via PM, fishing will be reached via bus transfer from Northern Norway and the owners will provide a lift to the river to fish.

it lies within one Europes last great wilderness areas.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paddyb

Reaction score
Hi I am in the process of organising a trip late season trip to Northern Finland for Atlantic salmon on Teno Tributaries, some of the Atlantic salmon run these streams late season, fish in excess of 50lbs have been caught in recent seasons, the fish are not going to be that fresh but they will be well rested and fight like lions.

Its just a basic trip cabin and fishing included, self catering so suit yourself for 750 euros a week pp, I am away for a weeks and would be happy for some English speaking company can provide more details via PM, fishing will be reached via bus transfer from Northern Norway and the owners will provide a lift to the river to fish.

it lies within one Europes last great wilderness areas.

I would like to get details...I’ve fished southern Finland. How do we communicate as I have not used this before

nickolas

Reaction score
Thats a big river, sadly of late has been under performing by quite a margin, there is probably more data on that river than any other in Europe, and over the years had some very big fish, has also had a big runs of grilse, on the lower river they do like to harl.

All the best for the trip.

rotenone

Reaction score
I would like to get details...I’ve fished southern Finland. How do we communicate as I have not used this before
I sent you a private mesaage with my email Paddyb

rotenone

Reaction score
Thats a big river, sadly of late has been under performing by quite a margin, there is probably more data on that river than any other in Europe, and over the years had some very big fish, has also had a big runs of grilse, on the lower river they do like to harl.

All the best for the trip.
Possibly under performing by its incredible standards , but compared to our situation in the UK and Ireland it is an incredibly good river!