Salarfinder 45

rotenone

Reaction score
Has any fellow nextcast salar finder owners found the weights not to be true through the series of densities in a given line weight? Im not talking 1 gram but several?

My zone heads were spot maybe a one off problem but disappointing for an expensive line

Henke

Reaction score
I have had a couple of SF40 with wrong weight and/or length ! 3-5 grams and/or up to 30 cm.
Zones have been okay.
I have even had a couple of lines..in the wrong box (or the other way round).

To me it seems to be at the same time.....so I guess that one of the shipments was not examined Well enough....

Anyway..all sorted with the shops..and they are great lines..!

Even with Guideline (Airflo) I have discovered incorret data regarding length and/or weight... (GL lines are very good too).

grayghost

Reaction score
I use several of the Nextcast's longer lines but have not tried the Salar finders yet. If I understand things right, it looks like the weights are listed as being different depending on the series. However I could be not wrong. I have included a link to the Nextcast site.
It also looks like some series do not include a tip (interchangeable) and some series have a permanent tip.

Last edited:

Michael_D_CPA

Reaction score
I use several of the Nextcast's longer lines but have not tried the Salar finders yet. If I understand things right, it looks like the weights are listed as being different depending on the series. However I could be not wrong. I have included a link to the Nextcast site.
It also looks like some series do not include a tip (interchangeable) and some series have a permanent tip.

...and even within the same line, they are configured as a head and as a body only. Example: FF is a body which requires a tip, but FFF is a head (the third character being the tip). I spend a few days on their website before I figured this out....