Sage Sonic

chriswjx

Reaction score
So, just seen the Sonic range, which was launched in 2020 for single handers, is getting switch and DH models this year. And Sage confirmed in the marketing that the Sonic is a replacement to the One.

Who else is eager to see how they perform? (Not that I'll have the money to try one, unless I sell my 7100-4 Sonic 😅 )

Chris

Craigk670

Reaction score
So, just seen the Sonic range, which was launched in 2020 for single handers, is getting switch and DH models this year. And Sage confirmed in the marketing that the Sonic is a replacement to the One.

Who else is eager to see how they perform? (Not that I'll have the money to try one, unless I sell my 7100-4 Sonic 😅 )

Chris
Surprised their a new range coming out as production in the factories have been cut by half due to COVID restrictions ,heard that beginning of the week.I wa

Neil W

Reaction score
If they are doing a 15ft one and it’s the same as the sage one it’s a cracker

Neil W

Reaction score
The one is not in the same league as the x ,it must be really special to be better than the x
The 15ft sage X is also a cracker and more powerful than the one. The 15ft one has the edge for me. I agree the X models such as the 14’ 9wt are better than the ones but not the 15ft.