Safe Pocket camera that is polarized?

silverleapers

Reaction score
Hi All;

Is there a small compact waterproof camera (point and shoot) with a polarized lens in it (or attachable) available?

I'd buy one in 0.00001 secs if there was...likely along with 1,000,000 other anglers...isn't angling the #1 world sport (more people doing it than any other sport). You'd think a camera company would realize this :rolleyes:

Last edited:

salmoflyfishing

Reaction score
Hi All;

Is there a small compact waterproof camera (point and shoot) with a polarized lens in it (or attachable) available?

I'd buy one in 0.00001 secs if there was...likely along with 1,000,000 other anglers...isn't angling the #1 world sport (more people doing it than any other sport). You'd think a camera company would realize this :rolleyes:
I'm also very interested if there is something like this available to the market.

Rrrr

Reaction score
You can get clip on ones for phone cameras

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

charlieH

Reaction score
I think you can add filters to the lens of the Olympus TG-4 Tough waterproof compact.

kingfisher333

Reaction score
Camera tread

Im really interested on buying a small waterproof camera for talking catch & release photos any feedback would be really helpful as im all new to camera stuff chaps

Perrypokemon

Reaction score
The Olympus Tough TG5 is a decent camera as is the Panasonic FT5. I used to have the Panasonic but lost it whilst fishing one day. I replaced it with Olympus and to be perfectly honest preferred the Panasonic. The downside to it is that although I found the image quality to be excellent they didn't look all that good on the built in screen on the back of the camera. This meant I was taking a few pictures of the same object to make sure i got a good one. Having just checked online Panasonic now have a new series which should make the price of the older series a lot more reasonable. If however you look at the Olympus and like it I might have a used but almost new one for sale as I am now really interested in the new Panasonic range.

LouisCha

Reaction score
I also have the Olympus tough TG-5 and like it a lot, not polarised but you could probably put a lens on it

SEDGY

Reaction score
Not ideal... but use any 52mm circular polarised front of lens filter in front of the camera lens.Tricky part is not to fingerprint it all, but you can rotate it as required ,and the results are fine.