RJC Rods

Findhorn Conehead

Reaction score
I would just like to bang the drum a little for an independent rod maker situated in Wales who turns out fantastic work and also producing his own blanks.
I've just taken delivery of my second RJC rod and I'm absolutely delighted with it. The rods are fast but flex deep, so you can really feel the rod working with you. The finish and quality is superb.
Have a squint at his website/ Facebook page to see some of Ross's work.
I believe that Ross has a few trial rods that can be sent out to try.
RJC FLY RODS
Got to be worth having a look if you like to buy British 👍

Bex

Reaction score
The RJC rods I have cast are a credit to a rod builder with an eye for detail and perfection.
No minor adjustment or styling detail is too much for Ross.
The rods are built to your requirements and a pleasure to cast.
Last week I managed to get a cast of his prototype 13’11” #7, setup with 30g speylines in mind. A lovely rod for a summer grilse, with an action that really suits it.

Bex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rs2ford

Reaction score
3 of my Loop Cross S1 rods are custom models built by Ross and they are in a league of their own in terms of quality and finish. I also have his 11'9" 6/7wt on demo just now and it's a stunning little rod with a 27g head. He seems to be able to get a nice flex and feel to his blanks but at the same time capable of achieving great distance. I have also tried his 13ft 8wt and can highly recommend that.
Cheers Diarmid.

Neil W

Reaction score
The RJC rods I have cast are a credit to a rod builder with an eye for detail and perfection.
No minor adjustment or styling detail is too much for Ross.
The rods are built to your requirements and a pleasure to cast.
Last week I managed to get a cast of his prototype 13’11” #7, setup with 30g speylines in mind. A lovely rod for a summer grilse, with an action that really suits it.

Bex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Any idea when this one will be available As it sounds very interesting?

RJC

Reaction score
Thanks guys, the rods have had a lot of development over the past 18 months and it means a lot to read your comments. You'll have me blushing in a minute!

Trial rods are available for all to try. I have one of each model making their way across the country You can contact me via message on here or email: ross@rjcflyrods.com to express your interest, and I'll arrange to have one forwarded to your address to use at your leisure for a week or so.

Cheers.