River wear 2021

Andrew B

Reaction score
不不不 you just never know on the wear mate, yeah salmon, a nice fish too should of probably had a switch rod with me but great fun until the line goes slack... I wount tell you what a said after #$%@&!
Lol it happens. Ive often wondered if Im the person on the river that turns the air blue after losing a fish
Its not exactly something you can control is it, just happens lol

D

Deleted member 21851

Yesterday's fish.
Screenshot_20210822-205706_WhatsApp.jpg

lax0341

Reaction score
Lost my first salmon of the season on BADAC took off like a shot on the single hander jesus christ what a run then the dreaded slack line feeling , had a chub then a take from a sea trout which was on and off within a 10 seconds, saw a few seatrout jumping on the way to the cat park
Where is the cat park, Lewis ??

D

Deleted member 21851

Looks like the same fish doing the rounds on social media that was snatched off the free stretch last night, apparently. Would love to hear if it was caught legitimately.

greenlaner2009

Reaction score
Looks like the same fish doing the rounds on social media that was snatched off the free stretch last night, apparently. Would love to hear if it was caught legitimately.
We will never know, only the lad who caught it and removed the hook will know, but all the rumours will be interesting. I cant imagine how you get a fish in that size if its foul hooked.

Sand dancer

Reaction score
I suppose it was a good job they were using pretty beefy tackle but the looks of it. If they had been using a light single hander they would have still been playing it now.

Xrap

Reaction score
heard it was defo snatched and was being offered around for sale