River wear 2021

greenlaner2009

Reaction score
Lifted again overnight mate, badac will start seeing fish now I would of thought. Still 2ft of water going through as I write this 👍🎣
Good run of fish came through Durham between 5pm and 10pm yesterday, I had two different people ring to let me know. They seemed to think that they were all salmon, some of them were supposedly right lumps.

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Heard of a few seatrout coming off BADAC water yesterday from a mate, let's hope that's our season up and running 👍🎣

X—rap

Reaction score
Fished below finchale most of the day yesterday and touched nothing and seen nothing ,any fish must have pushed through but normally I get fish there in may no matter what the water is ,must be a dry summer ahead and the fish know it 😳😳😂

Lynnzer

Reaction score
Took a look over to Croxdale this afternoon. Sure looks nice but the water is running too fast for a frail pensioner to try his luck at wading.

Last edited:

X—rap

Reaction score
Took a look over to Croxdale this afternoon. Sure looks nice but the water is running too fast for a frail pensioner to try his luck at wading.
Down to 6.5 there now ,should fish tomorrow if we get no rain

Lynnzer

Reaction score
Down to 6.5 there now ,should fish tomorrow if we get no rain
So that's messed things up then. Guess what it's doing right now?
7bafa0934bf0c988c9b0ec45edbef549aca3c1fc[1].gif

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
What's everyone's favourite surface lures for the seatrout lads, be coming in numbers about now onwards, do you prefer the muddler type? Or has anyone got any homemade specials they would like to share?. I feel something in the surface film rather than fully on the surface should work better, quite a quiet forum this year lads, granted not much has happened on the river mind you