River wear 2021

Lewiswearfisher

Reaction score
Managed to sneak a few hours on BADAC this evening water was canny never touched or seen anything, did have all 4 seasons in tho, rain snow hail and sunshine 🤣🤣🤣

Lynnzer

Reaction score
I had a few hours at Durham this morning.Perfect height with a hint of road wash colour but nee fash.
Aye, just got back from a 4 hour stint at Coxhoe. tried both fly and spinning with nary a show of fish.
The river looks good with a decent enough height and a good colour for bringing fish up though but maybe a little early yet though.

Rob heale

Reaction score
Ah ryt ok and am chomping at the bit to get out I might have a look out in the morning before work see if there’s anything about

X—rap

Reaction score
I’m in ferryhill mate
Dropped out of ferryhill this year ,brockbank stretch used to be really good but fish just seem to run through it now ,big floods have changed it massively over the years and then again the winter floods might have made it better

Rob heale

Reaction score
Dropped out of ferryhill this year ,brockbank stretch used to be really good but fish just seem to run through it now ,big floods have changed it massively over the years and then again the winter floods might have made it better
Yes it was a good stretch of water I have just started fishing the farm pool last season before that I only really fished for trout and grayling not sure if Paige bank is any good

X—rap

Reaction score
Yes it was a good stretch of water I have just started fishing the farm pool last season before that I only really fished for trout and grayling not sure if Paige bank is any good
Page bank has some good water and more salmon seem to get caught there now ,farm pool had shallowed right up and was only worth fishing in high water ,whole stretch is plagued by dog walkers now as well