River wear 2021

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
A new sea trout stick for me, I do love my wychwood gear doesn't break the bank and has never let me down yet 🎣👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201227-144948_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201227-144948_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163

SteveG

Reaction score
Looks a nice rod 👍

Got myself a new reel to go on my switch rod and few other bits and bobs 😂

Attachments

• 5BB9013B-4F5E-4883-898D-D0671EC0D577.jpeg
    5BB9013B-4F5E-4883-898D-D0671EC0D577.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Let's hope its been a good spawning year/season lads, will this upcoming 2021 season be the first for a while not directly affected by huge flooding?

SteveG

Reaction score
it would be nice if the river wear would just clear to allow a bit grayling fishing for now 😂 just a day or two would be nice

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
it would be nice if the river wear would just clear to allow a bit grayling fishing for now 😂 just a day or two would be nice
Do you fish for the salmon and sea-trout aswel Steve, you had many successful days last season?

SteveG

Reaction score
Yeah mate, didn’t fish as much as I would have liked to, but had a few good sessions, for me it’s just nice to get out on the river

SteveG

Reaction score
Been a few years since I’ve fished BADAC so this year should be interesting 👍 just need to wait until March to join

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Fished ok last year year to be fair spinning taking the majority of fish as always but some nice fly catches of salmon n seatrout. Night fishing was good once again

SteveG

Reaction score
The night fishing for sea trout is what I have always done and that’s what I enjoy the most, however a salmon on the double hander is this years challenge

teally looking forward to fishing the pools I fished as a much younger man this year 🤞🏻👍

G

GEK79

Happy new year all you wear anglers, hope you all have had a nice Christmas and time off work, it wount be long until we are back out chasing dreams. Come on then santa claus must of brought some of you some new tackle ?
I know own a shakey switch a barrio switch line and have been gifted a reel.. So I'm awaiting restrictions to be lifted. All the best all.. Stay safe.

SteveG

Reaction score
I know own a shakey switch a barrio switch line and have been gifted a reel.. So I'm awaiting restrictions to be lifted. All the best all.. Stay safe.
Shakey switch is a nice rod I used one for the last season for sea trout fishing, only moving mine on as I’ve changed outfit for this season, very underrated rod in my opinion nice action and plenty of power when needed 👍

SteveG

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all of you ! Hope to meet some of you back on the river again this year !
I‘m just waiting for my new spinning reel...:cool:
What’s the new spinning reel then, I have to admit ima bit of a tackle tart when it comes to fishing gear, always interested in what other people are using probably more than I am one rated in my own gear 😂

G

GEK79

Whaley switch is a nice rod I used one for the last season for sea trout fishing just moving mine on as I’ve changed outfit for this season underrated rod in my opinion very nice action and plenty of power 👍
As a beginner I don't need to spend a fortune so it's an affordable decent rod.. I hope to cast it soon.. Gary

reedwarbler

Reaction score
I thought I read that new membership intake is not until March ?
You can join now mate, subs run from January to January, it is £150 for a adult and juniors are free, you can join through clubmate,
or if you cant do that, just give the membership secretary a ring, his number is on the website.