River Wear 2020

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Any reports of disease fish this season? Saw a good few last year really discoloured and red skin blotches everywhere. Seems ok this season

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Fished badac water today saw a big fresh salmon jump out across the river towards the bank as if it had been disturbed. Water is very clear. Saw 3 other fish splash also in the distance not sure what they were

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Screenshot_20201025-140625_Gallery.jpg
FINALLY DID IT!!!!.......my first salmon on the fly from the wear stunning hen fish around 10lbs mark....fish was caught on BADAC water and returned strong after a quick photograph. Something ill never forget for as long as I live......a special fish for me and even better watching her swim off AMAZING

WEB83

Reaction score
View attachment 51574
FINALLY DID IT!!!!.......my first salmon on the fly from the wear stunning hen fish around 10lbs mark....fish was caught on BADAC water and returned strong after a quick photograph. Something ill never forget for as long as I live......a special fish for me and even better watching her swim off AMAZING
Congratulations. Very well done.

Holwell53

Reaction score
View attachment 51574
Well done matey

greenlaner2009

Reaction score
View attachment 51574
Well done Lewis, about time. I expect you to be well into double figures by this time next year.

Stoatstail1967

Reaction score
Yeah, well done Lewis mate?
As you know, I failed to land a salmon on fly this season but dropped a fair few off.
The tooth issue we were talking about this morning is sorted but by the time she got seen by the dentist the river was rising fast and it was too late to be worth trying anyway.

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Cheers lads thanks for all the help and advice. Amazing what you can learn from people based on their experiences on the river. Really is much appreciated, you know who you are. Hope you all get one last shot at a nice one before it ends.learned alot this season and will be fully prepared for next year.........soon be sea-trout time, good luck lads ??

Lgraydonflyfishing

Reaction score
Yeah, well done Lewis mate?
As you know, I failed to land a salmon on fly this season but dropped a fair few off.
The tooth issue we were talking about this morning is sorted but by the time she got seen by the dentist the river was rising fast and it was too late to be worth trying anyway.
Thanks Steve mate, can't thank you enough for all you're help even just little things make a huge difference really have learned alot from you even little things to put into my own fishing.sure you'll make up for the salmon when the seatrout arrive once again mate ?