River Tyne 2021

Rrrr

Reaction score
For me the 40 quid for the Coquet sounds okay. You can fish a lot of water with that permit .
The problem is finding half of the good bits with it being as remote in places. Good for ex fed members that left for whatever reason and fancy a day out.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

lax0341

Reaction score
The problem is finding half of the good bits with it being as remote in places. Good for ex fed members that left for whatever reason and fancy a day out.

I hope I could ask you when I come over next time. :cool: :D

Mick_G

Reaction score
Aye I seen they’d had a couple of fish off, hopefully things start picking up now that it’s dropping off a bit 👍

Rrrr

Reaction score
Aye I seen they’d had a couple of fish off, hopefully things start picking up now that it’s dropping off a bit
The wires etc will be about perfect either later today or in the morning looking at the gauge.

Nath

Reaction score
Are you feds boys seeing any? Bywell not getting them and did I read only 9 through the counter...

razzer

Reaction score
Just look at the catch returns throughout Scotland, tweed, spey, tay ect none of them are producing much so its not just the tyne it seems to be everywhere 🤷‍♂️

Bushwhacker

Reaction score
Just look at the catch returns throughout Scotland, tweed, spey, tay ect none of them are producing much so its not just the tyne it seems to be everywhere 🤷‍♂️
The Beats in Scotland i follow on FB are getting fish.
The reason not many fish are being caught is very few anglers are able to fish due to travel restrictions.

razzer

Reaction score
The Beats in Scotland i follow on FB are getting fish.
The reason not many fish are being caught is very few anglers are able to fish due to travel restrictions.
Possibly i only looked on fishpal very little on there. What beats are getting fish?

Rrrr

Reaction score
Are you feds boys seeing any? Bywell not getting them and did I read only 9 through the counter...
Not heard of anything yet. Nothing really seen either.
The seals been up for a look which could be part of the problem. Also seen a big dog otter hunting at the bottom of the wires pool a while back which might chase them out of the pool aswel.

Bushwhacker

Reaction score
Carg
Possibly i only looked on fishpal very little on there. What beats are getting fish?
Cargill has been getting fish most days for the last few weeks.Also Stobhall.The Linn pool there has fished really well.Beats on the Dee are also now getting fish with the water temps going up.
I,v heard of 6 fish from the Tyne over the last few weeks,two of them from Hexham pool below the weir.

Nath

Reaction score
Carg

Cargill has been getting fish most days for the last few weeks.Also Stobhall.The Linn pool there has fished really well.Beats on the Dee are also now getting fish with the water temps going up.
I,v heard of 6 fish from the Tyne over the last few weeks,two of them from Hexham pool below the weir.

Great that fish have come from as far up as Hexham, especially as the counts are so low! Best get out. Haha

Mick_G

Reaction score
Great that fish have come from as far up as Hexham, especially as the counts are so low! Best get out. Haha
Stacks of people fishing the lower reaches, I’ve been trying to get out 2 or 3 times a week and seen nowt, the waters been perfect and plenty fishing fed water, I honestly just think there’s next to nothing showed up yet 🤷🏼‍♂️

Rrrr

Reaction score
Water looks about perfect this afternoon. Bit of chucking and ducking due to the wind but feels fishy.

Igaffz

Reaction score
Water looks about perfect this afternoon. Bit of chucking and ducking due to the wind but feels fishy.

Fished Prudhoe bridge and the railway wall this morning, got a bit hard to cast at the railway wall though! Very exposed to the wind.
Lots of canoes at Prudhoe!

Rrrr

Reaction score
Fished Prudhoe bridge and the railway wall this morning, got a bit hard to cast at the railway wall though! Very exposed to the wind.
Lots of canoes at Prudhoe!
Aye i thought it was you or your kids car parked at the railway wall as i passed earlier.
Winds wild at merryshields but manageble with the airflo rage head on.

Rrrr

Reaction score
Personally I think this is going to be a very poor year for the Tyne
It would be nice just to see something show or even head and tail on its way past.

Igaffz

Reaction score
It would be nice just to see something show or even head and tail on its way past.

I think it’ll be another 4 weeks before we start seeing fish 🤷🏻‍♂️