River Tweed 2021

Scierra

Reaction score
There has been a bit concern recently regarding water clarity on much of the Tweed. This is the official update after SEPA investigated.
Have you had much rain in the Peebles area today, as the rainfall radar shows rain/showers all day ?

Horsbrugh

Reaction score
Have you had much rain in the Peebles area today, as the rainfall radar shows rain/showers all day ?

It’s been quite heavy at times today but not continuous rain, more regular showers. There does seem to be a fair bit forecast though 🤞

Finglas

Reaction score
How are things looking rain wise now? We are fishing for a day on upper dryburgh in 2 weeks time....hoping for some rain. It rained in west central scotland all day yesterday but it was only light.

Jamie

Scierra

Reaction score

Only 11 salmon grassed on beats Boleside to Dryburgh last week , out of a toatal 223 on Fishpal
I fished Tweedswood 1 dayand never seen a fin last week, ditto Bemersyde 1 day week before and ditto Dryburgh Lower 1 day the week before ,. so dissapointing to say the least .
River is rising at present , no more rain forcast next week even after the last rise bulk of the catches are on lower and bottom Tweed .

Last edited:

marty31

Reaction score

Only 11 salmon grassed on beats Boleside to Dryburgh last week , out of a toatal 223 on Fishpal
I fished Tweedswood 1 dayand never seen a fin last week, ditto Bemersyde 1 day week before and ditto Dryburgh Lower 1 day the week before ,. so dissapointing to say the least .
River is rising at present , no more rain forcast next week even after the last rise bulk of the catches are on lower and bottom Tweed .
Below coldstream 👍

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Silly wee rises of a few inches ain't gonna move fish what it needs is 3 or 4 feet up the crook to get the fish on the move 🎣

Screenshot_20210822-132733.png

milemarker

Reaction score
Has anyone any knowledge of the Eden Water please that comes into the Twee at Edenmouth? I know it is impassable at Stichill but interested if there are trout as well as sea trout/salmon below the falls when water flow allows.

Is there club access to fish at all?

Sorry for the questions!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk