River Teith - Lanrick Estate Offers

Webster

Administrator
Reaction score
The very classy Lanrick Estate beat on the river Teith has just reduced its prices by 50% and has opened the beat to single rods on single days until the rest of the season. (it was 3 days and single rods - late bookings only.). Prices now £180 for Lower beat and £84 for Upper beat per day inc VAT.

Book here: Lanrick Estate Beat on the River Teith

or http:/www.lanrick.co.uk

wormo

Reaction score
is it me or not? cant seem to see prices just dates, and lots of them
ps is the excellent autumn run started yet??:cool:

Last edited:

Jock

Reaction score
ps is the excellent autumn run started yet??:cool:
You know as well as anyone the answer to that. They did catch 4 "springers/summer fish" on Monday however. 😯
Price reduction says it all😖

wormo

Reaction score
You know as well as anyone the answer to that. They did catch 4 "springers/summer fish" on Monday however. 😯
Price reduction says it all😖
just trying to inject a bit of light humour there my man

Jock

Reaction score
just trying to inject a bit of light humour there my man
Yep I guessed that:) How things have changed over the years for the River Teith and the likes of Lanrick Estate. I once put up a report on the forum about a days fishing at Lanrick, a very positive report I might add, showing pics of the beat and the fish I had caught and was immediately contacted by the owner of Lanrick and asked to pull it from the forum. Reason, he did not want it known as it would encourage poaching:rolleyes: Move forward some 8 to 10 years for adverts and promotional plugs to appear in T & S and now this latest plug by admin here. Changed days indeed, no fear of poaching now then:confused::rolleyes:

Hear Keir are still over £300 a day think they will have to follow Lanrick's example next year if they want days sold. Just not worth the money these days.

Last edited:

wormo

Reaction score
Hear Keir are still over £300 a day think they will have to follow Lanrick's example next year if they want days sold. Just not worth the money these days.[/QUOTE]

but will they and many more beats across the country?
cut nose and face spring to mind
will they go low enough to let reprabates like myself on their hallowed banks :cool:
tbh any beat in scotland that thinks curca £300 a day in todays climate is acceptable is imo away with the fairies and worse still is the punter that pays for it

Last edited:

Fergie

Reaction score
does one still get kicked off lanrick at 5pm ?
I had rod in June and fished till one then came back on in the evening. As long as you let Grant know shouldn’t be an issue however still overpriced.