Reaction score
Down another inch , and Neill will be able to wade the Glebe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

para1

Reaction score
Sepa should read 1.563.
1615979640722.png

ibm59

Reaction score
The LLAIA have purchased a new stretch of the Endrick Water ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnd itโ€™s a cracking bit too, there are a few good pools in it
Could be wrong , but it looks like good spawning ground.
โ€˜Then again , isnโ€™t most of the Endrick ?

K MacC

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what the catches are from it later in the season, the bottom pool is probably the most productive pool. But there is some very interesting water in it. I am sure Paul Young had a fish from this section during one of his fishing series with a worm.

K MacC

Reaction score
The LLAIA have purchased a new stretch of the Endrick Water ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnd itโ€™s a cracking bit too, there are a few good pools in it
I think the LLAIA maps need some attention to upgrade the extents of all their fishing's. Above Fintry is a sanctuary so no fishing the new stretch is right bank only.

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what the catches are from it later in the season, the bottom pool is probably the most productive pool. But there is some very interesting water in it. I am sure Paul Young had a fish from this section during one of his fishing series with a worm.
I remember the episode your talking about fishing the worm with a single hander fly rod , a wee bar of silver about 5lb if I remember correctly

salmo76

Reaction score
Looks like a well mended trout kelt to me. Fins are still very ragged after the spawning. Lots of them get taken early in the season , either by accident by dead bait fishers or on the troll. Had a few myself at this time of the year as they are easier to catch as they are starving after the rigours of spawning and surviving the long cold winter. Often think a lot more trout are now resident in the loch all year round due to the huge shoals of coarse fish , natural , and all the ones illegally introduced that they can prey on. Maybe not the same desire or need for the trout to go to sea for the richer feeding ?

highlander gus

Reaction score
The only Aldiโ€™s I know of is at Bonhill bridge pool and Iโ€™m not a local guy like yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰
Oh aye your right i was thinking of the Lidl in Dumbarton :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but at this time of the year it definitely isn't salmon as nothing has run yet plus the height of water not much chance of any fish showing.