River Clyde 2021

Andrew B

Reaction score
I was really just seeing it shining through the coils of Amnesia :D (y)
Lol you need a thick skin on here, a good sense of humour and to be able to give it back as good as it’s been dished out to you lol.
Reason I bring it up is seeing a recent article with this PC, snowflake, cancel culture thing going on at the moment and that there are actual workplaces that are putting in their contracts that banter or being mean as they call it is not allowed lol.
Every foundry I worked at had brutal but acceptable humour going on, and it always sorted the bullies out straight away, since they’re always unable to take this kinda humour lol.

Bruino

Reaction score
Lol you need a thick skin on here, a good sense of humour and to be able to give it back as good as it’s been dished out to you lol.
Reason I bring it up is seeing a recent article with this PC, snowflake, cancel culture thing going on at the moment and that there are actual workplaces that are putting in their contracts that banter or being mean as they call it is not allowed lol.
Every foundry I worked at had brutal but acceptable humour going on, and it always sorted the bullies out straight away, since they’re always unable to take this kinda humour lol.
The fishers on the Clyde have a brilliant sense of humour and the banter (insults) between them can be really funny, but they are all a great friends who have known each other for years and help each other all the time. We even welcome interlopers like the well known Earn and Teith ne,er do well Keirstream into our group hence the insult to poor Rodbender

Lamson v10

Reaction score
It's been a few years since I fished the Clyde for salmon due to working away , but I'm really looking forward to getting a cast on the clyde this season 🎣. Hopefully bump into a few if yous 👍

Andrew B

Reaction score
The fishers on the Clyde have a brilliant sense of humour and the banter (insults) between them can be really funny, but they are all a great friends who have known each other for years and help each other all the time. We even welcome interlopers like the well known Earn and Teith ne,er do well Keirstream into our group hence the insult to poor Rodbender
Lol I can imagine. I found the same thing down Wales where so long as you’re not a nob they all really good blokes.
Lol I weren’t getting ribbed I’d feel something was wrong.
Just going off here, the Clyde must be well under reported in the T&S reports.

rodbender

Reaction score
I always find keirstream a very nice kind and helpful man! and I am not just saying that because I want to buy one of his many Gaelforce rods!!

keirstream

Reaction score
Point of order here John, my good man.
That was not an insult, merely an observation.
The insults will come later if there isn't a marked improvement in attainment levels.:)

keirstream

Reaction score
I always find keirstream a very nice kind and helpful man! and I am not just saying that because I want to buy one of his many Gaelforce rods!!
Flattery will get you absolutely nowhere Dougie.
Now, back down the river for your daily session with Mick and English Paul to see what rod you are going to buy today.:D

ibm59

Reaction score
I can see it now the battle of mauldslie bridge two old codgers flinging 2inch tubes at one another 😁😂😂😂
2054CDFB-2D8F-40F5-BA02-5113763CCDC0.png
EB270F62-181F-43B4-9A79-F2E632430B9E.png

Lamson v10

Reaction score
I can see it now the battle of mauldslie bridge two old codgers flinging 2inch tubes at one another 😁😂😂😂

Keirstream has a very vicious dog as backup russell,. I've seen it with my own eyes viciously attack a poly bag 😂 he'll have it biting the ankles of all clyde fishers who gee him snash 😜

Jock

Reaction score
Rodbender you'll need a lot more than 2 rods if you want to come close to Keirstream's collection. :DYou can buy 10 of these Shakeys for the price of one of Keirsteam's Gaelforce rods. So treat yourself to a couple from the oracle exp range, they are the best of the lot and you'll still have money leftover to buy a rod from Paul and possibly pick up a second hand Gaelforce from Keirstream as he will no doubt be upgrading to the new Gaelforce Graphene models due in any day now.