Raducanu

Oscar

Reaction score
Great to hear it's on Prime - I didn't know that but will defo be watching!

Oscar.

loopknot

Reaction score
I watched both semi-finals this morning finishing at 5.20am BST and was well worth watching. If the semi's are anything to go by then the final will be an epic battle.

sneakypeter

Reaction score
A very impressive young lady, seems to have brushed aside her Wimbledon melt down and progressed, I really hopes she wins ,tomorrow, coming off the back of a tremendous Olympic/Para- Olympic games, puts UK sport in its rightful place, right up there with the best. lottery funding paying dividends.

bankwheel

Reaction score
Fantastic result for her she looks so calm as well, will definitely tune in tomorrow

Richardgw

Reaction score
I think this is the changing of the guard for women’s tennis as the Serena era is closing leaving the field wide open. Her opponent is also a teenager and also unseeded and I can see both being involved in the final stages of Grand Slams for years to come.

Come on Emma.

Cascade

Reaction score
Good luck Emma, but I see her opponent has beaten the current champion and the no 1 seed on her journey to the final.

mows

Reaction score
A well deserved winner.
I wondered after her breakdown at wimbeldon, but she owned it tonight.
Superb.
She has an incredible future ahead of her.

Occasional salmon fisher

Reaction score
Great match and fantastic win for Emma. Some amazing rallies. Sports personality of the year is decided then !

Fernandez is a real fighter, I am sure we will see a lot more of her.

Last edited:

sneakypeter

Reaction score
I am not an avid tennis watcher, but last night was quite something, great game, two teenagers playing at the highest level, start of a new era in the game.

gwelsher

Reaction score
Best game of tennis I have seen in years. And boy can both those girls give the ball a whallop. Not just power though they had skill to go with it.

Handel

Reaction score
A well deserved winner.
I wondered after her breakdown at wimbeldon, but she owned it tonight.
Superb.
She has an incredible future ahead of her.
Wimbledon did her no favours there shutting the roof and then not running the aircon for long enough before the game started. It was very humid.

morphfly

Reaction score
Great composure, no emotional incontinence , a role model as well as tremendous tennis. I've now decided to hang up my racquet!
Morphfly