Purchased around 25 yrs ago

superfly127

Reaction score
Doing a bit of clearing up and come across this picture I bought about 25 years ago on a trip to the Moy fishing in ballina .Numbered 107 of 750
Think it’s about time I got it framed and in the den47A76C2B-918D-4EA4-8517-6753538D772C.jpeg

Last edited:

westie4566

Reaction score
I'm in the process of clearing out my late father's house. I came across a couple of pen and ink drawings of salmon that I did in my teens, both of which will be getting framed.

I don't know how I managed them back then as I could hardly manage a scribble these days.

Your picture well deserves a frame!

woodcockandsewin

Reaction score
I'm in the process of clearing out my late father's house. I came across a couple of pen and ink drawings of salmon that I did in my teens, both of which will be getting framed.

I don't know how I managed them back then as I could hardly manage a scribble these days.

Your picture well deserves a frame!
Probably before the obligatory introduction to Malts and Marlboro, (other substances may apply,) nevermind the dreaded salar induced adrenaline rush, had completely shot your nerves to pieces.

Looking forward to seeing them in the forum gallery!!

zebraness

Reaction score
Doing a bit of clearing up and come across this picture I bought about 25 years ago on a trip to the Moy fishing in ballina .Numbered 107 of 750
Think it’s about time I got it framed and in the denView attachment 42990
cool pic- will scrub up nice in a frame and a nice momento
took me back to my only trip to the Moy - 24 years ago to be precise. I was fascinated to see the ridge pool, the boxes, sample “real” Guinness. We were higher up and spent a cracking final morning being educated in the Ghillies targeting known lies with the shrimp
It was also interesting to see the sheer volume of grilse in contrast to my home river with a fraction of the run but with a much greater chance of a 20

z