Pupdate-----On The Cree

keirstream

Reaction score
A couple of days on Linloskin where Breagha decided to be on her worst behaviour,
deciding that recall was just a big game to be ignored and stealing a toilet roll from the chalet accomodation,
all while Jamie (Linloskin on here) was watching her.:D
Linloskin is a beautiful beat, well impressed by the variety of pools available and Jamie's lockdown project is
just the perfect bankside accomodation that anyone could ask for. Well worth a shot.(y)
Anyway, the water was dirty brown for both days even though it dropped nicely overnight.
2 fish on and off quickly yesterday, classic running takes, we all thought today was the day but it wasn't to be.
Not a fin except for a 3lb brownie that nailed my monkey after boiling 4 times at it making my adrenalin pump
rather freely.
So, apart from her poor behaviour, she was good as gold on the riverbank, never straying once.
Here she is in typical pose, looking rather bored and wishing for a toilet roll to rip to shreds.:eek:
Creedog.jpg

Last edited:

westie4566

Reaction score
Sorry you had nae joy Tom.

Now gie Breagha a break. She's still just a wee, wee youngster. I think she's doing great for her age :D