Properties of fish in food

Iva Auberjonois

Banned
Reaction score
Hello
I have had a lot of hair loss for some time and I did not notice any baldness on the back of my hair, and when I went to a beauty salon to cut my hair short, Ino told me that there was a coin hair loss on my back.
This was very worrying for me. When their skin and hair consultant, whom I found here, examined my hair, he said that fish oil could be very useful to me. He said fish oil is rich in omega 3, which is one of the nutrients that we are very useful and suitable for hair. Omega 3 is very effective in maintaining skin moisture, so that with the constant consumption of fish or fish oil, this moisture provides the skin and creates a radiant and vibrant skin for you. Fish is a good source of two important types of fatty acids, DHA and EPA. These fats are very important for the health of cell membranes.
The beneficial omega-3 fatty acids in fish have properties that protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. One of the specific fatty acids, EPA, reduces the incidence of sunburn and the negative effects of UV rays.
But I do not know which type of fish can be more useful for me. Does anyone know anything about this property of fish to guide me ?!

Thanks for any answers and help

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Hello
I have had a lot of hair loss for some time and I did not notice any baldness on the back of my hair, and when I went to a beauty salon to cut my hair short, Ino told me that there was a coin hair loss on my back.
This was very worrying for me. When their skin and hair consultant, whom I found here, examined my hair, he said that fish oil could be very useful to me. He said fish oil is rich in omega 3, which is one of the nutrients that we are very useful and suitable for hair. Omega 3 is very effective in maintaining skin moisture, so that with the constant consumption of fish or fish oil, this moisture provides the skin and creates a radiant and vibrant skin for you. Fish is a good source of two important types of fatty acids, DHA and EPA. These fats are very important for the health of cell membranes.
The beneficial omega-3 fatty acids in fish have properties that protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. One of the specific fatty acids, EPA, reduces the incidence of sunburn and the negative effects of UV rays.
But I do not know which type of fish can be more useful for me. Does anyone know anything about this property of fish to guide me ?!

Thanks for any answers and help
I heard mackerel was one of the fish richest in omega3