Premier League Football Season 2018/19

John Keane

Reaction score
Got to be done...

Post here for reasoned debate, admiration, plaudits, abuse, etc

Liverpool 4 -0 West Ham, and we’re off and running! :cool:

bros

Reaction score
Liverpool could go close this season, looked very good today great to watch!:)
Just watched the ManC game, done just enough to get the job done.
These 2 teams imo are by far the best teams to watch in the premiership.

Early days but have enjoyed what I have seen thus far, highlights were good last night too.

fly guy

Reaction score
Got to be done...

Post here for reasoned debate, admiration, plaudits, abuse, etc

Liverpool 4 -0 West Ham, and we’re off and running! :cool:

last time.jpg

happy days

Reaction score
West Ham couldn't pass water today, relegation fodder on that showing, usual Liverpool fans who dont live here delusions of silverware, one league cup in the last eleven years puts things in perspective.

John Keane

Reaction score
West Ham couldn't pass water today, relegation fodder on that showing, usual Liverpool fans who dont live here delusions of silverware, one league cup in the last eleven years puts things in perspective.

All together now, to the tune of Only Fools and Horses

Attachments

• F8AE9038-DAE7-4481-95C4-E2C5EEF08F04.jpeg
    F8AE9038-DAE7-4481-95C4-E2C5EEF08F04.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 417

CORONA

Reaction score
Liverpool

Got to say Liverpool are great to watch,,this last 2/3 seasons they have been growing and at last i believe they have arrived..

Salah is soooooooooo easy on the eye its unreal..this is for Sure Klopp`s team BUT along with that comes expectations from the fans for Silverware ,,they certainly have the team no question about that so it makes for an Interesting season

C`mon Liverpool

CORONA

happy days

Reaction score
Seriously though Liverpool fans make me laugh, every new season they have bought the last piece of the jig saw, if only they had the lid off the box.

G

guest2938

Most overrated league in the world. Burnley, respect as they represent old school football values, but never did i think they would ever out hoofball a Scottish team with even their millionaires, but they managed it with ease. The figures, values and salaries bandied around down there is laughable....one day it will go pop.

You want to watch real attacking open football? watch La Liga THE best league in the world, or (no laughing at the back) for honesty and commitment watch the SPL, instead of that weekly tactical snorefests we see being churned out on a weekly basis.

Leicester looked decent on Friday and were unlucky

West Ham were honking

C`mon the Wolves

John Keane

Reaction score
Do you actually live in Liverpool ?

Scouse Police Alert:

Yes, oh happy one, I live in Liverpool and, from my bedroom window, I can see the magnificent Liverpool main stand. I also, shock horror, go to the game whenever I can get a ticket.

I rest my case! :lol:

Attachments

• 6A3EB9CC-6073-4FF8-989E-DE637E56C794.jpeg
    6A3EB9CC-6073-4FF8-989E-DE637E56C794.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 176

happy days

Reaction score
It's just that you remind me of another plant pot that used to be on here, same avatar and same tosh posted, Welsh river springs to mind, could be coincidence of course. He used to claim he was from Liverpool.

Bulmer

Reaction score
Money has finished English football for me. Players now tell clubs and managers what they are doing and not the other way around.

John Keane

Reaction score
It's just that you remind me of another plant pot that used to be on here, same avatar and same tosh posted, Welsh river springs to mind, could be coincidence of course. He used to claim he was from Liverpool.

I know not of what you speak, but don’t hesitate to give free rein to any conspiracy theories that spring to mind.

Always liked the Posh Tosh but really should replace it with a Willie Gunn since my bounty on the Spey in May.

Last edited:

happy days

Reaction score
I know not of what you speak, but don’t hesitate to give free rein to any conspiracy theories that spring to mind.

Always liked the Posh Tosh but really should replace it with a Willie Gunn since my bounty on the Spey in May.

"The Disappeared"
What is it that keeps happening to our free reign conversations John ? even threads by "unconnected " ex members are being deleted, bit of a Bermuda triangle going on maybe ?

John Keane

Reaction score
"The Disappeared"
What is it that keeps happening to our free reign conversations John ? even threads by "unconnected " ex members are being deleted, bit of a Bermuda triangle going on maybe ?

Mystery to me happy-days. :lol:

Didn’t realise Admin had pulled the last two?

Ah well, back into hyphenation for conspiracy-theories!

Last edited:
G

guest2938

Nothing worse than a snitch.

Nothing worse than a hypocritical snitch

Yours

Klink Eastwood.