pot belly pig video

pot belly kev

Reaction score
hi all,heres a pot belly pig(hopefully i can call it one),thats a tying i was shown for double hooks.hope u enjoy.had to give back the video camera yesterday so cant get anymore done just now.but ill hopefully get one from my other source very soon.sorry about that.ok really hope u enjoy this one.many thanks for takin the time to watch.i do appreciate it.

kev

Last edited:

Sinktip

Reaction score
Brilliant tie as always Kev, i really like it with the front hackle. Thanks for taking the time and effort to post for us.

mdh

Reaction score
another great one Kev. I think I prefer it without the front hackle, might tie a few tonight..

corky

Reaction score
I was looking forward to your posting this but Im drawing a blank on part one Kev, is it working for you ?
Corky
Its ok now ,I was just getting a bit excited waiting for the start :eek:

Last edited:

easky

Reaction score
nice tying Kev, esp like the idea of using dubbing for the tag, similar principle to ostrich used in old patterns in that it helps to hold up the wing/hackle ;)

scruffy

Reaction score
pot bellied pig

o once again it has been a pleasure to see your first class f.t.

Thanks Kevin:
Scruffy

BARRA

Reaction score
Kev,

A class piece of tying!

Again, I'm watching this one with no sound, but it looks as though there are a few wee twists in there.

That looks like Glister dubbing you used at the butt.

I've used this myself recently as a substitute for Lite Brite butts. Just to mix things up on a few experimental ties.

I think it works well.

Thanks for taking the time.

Toasted heretic

Reaction score
Grand tying there man, like the way the black base of the but hackle punctuates the tail and breaks up the lines. good looking fly. PJ.

budgie fly

Reaction score
videos

videos not working in the forum but can see them on you tube has anybody else the same problem, and has any body a solution,have redownloaded flash player new edition but still the same .

kgm

Reaction score
videos not working in the forum but can see them on you tube has anybody else the same problem, and has any body a solution,have redownloaded flash player new edition but still the same .

This video works fine for me. What browser are you using ?

The latest flash player is having problems with the latest firefox and aurora browser !! If it's a flash problem you will be informed when it crahes.

Clear your cache and cookies, restart and see if you still have the same issue.

budgie fly

Reaction score
useing explorer browser already cleared cache and cookies history but still
wont play properly

budgie fly

Reaction score
Thanks for that found the problem went into tools
then advanced then tick software rendering instead of gpu rendering (first box) hey presto it works hope this will be of help to other people