Pleased to be here.

Reaction score
Hi all, I must say that after some years of gazing at some posts on this site, I finally signed up and have been nicely surprised by the generosity with information by folk in this group. I think I’m going to like it here.

MCXFisher

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. You clearly know what you're about so I shall spare you links to Just One Week and novice advice, but all of us learn so much from our fellow members. There's always something new, and if you use the search facility there are some real gems in the back files. I'd merely counsel keeping a good sense of humour and a thick skin, and a principle of never replying in haste to a post, especially when late or under the influence 🥴🥴🥴

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. You clearly know what you're about so I shall spare you links to Just One Week and novice advice, but all of us learn so much from our fellow members. There's always something new, and if you use the search facility there are some real gems in the back files. I'd merely counsel keeping a good sense of humour and a thick skin, and a principle of never replying in haste to a post, especially when late or under the influence 🥴🥴🥴
Sage advice.