Paul Amos fly boxes.

longchuck

Reaction score
Hi brian i have the medium fly box.
Superb boxes and crafted to the highest standard.
You can also get them engraved,at cost.
Works of art and well worth the dosh

Finglas

Reaction score
Bit of a thread revival here but wonder if anyone else has any experience with the paul amose boxes or any other custom luxury fly boxes that are similar ?

Jamie

lax0341

Reaction score
That leads me to my question where you would buy a really large wooden fly box to store a lot of the salmon flies at home.
When on fishing trips I use my wheatley metal ones.

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Wooden Fly Boxes Made In Wales
I don't own any personally but know a few friends that do and they are very pleased with the workmanship.
Hope it helps anyway.
NH

I bought a box from here recently for my cousin's 18th birthday present. I got a wee fly badge on the outside and his name engraved on a plaque on the inside.

It wasn't a masterpiece to hold the crown jewels or anything but it was a lovely, well made, fly box. A lot nicer and A LOT less money than most other boxes I could find online at the time.

Night Hawk

Reaction score
I bought a box from here recently for my cousin's 18th birthday present. I got a wee fly badge on the outside and his name engraved on a plaque on the inside.

It wasn't a masterpiece to hold the crown jewels or anything but it was a lovely, well made, fly box. A lot nicer and A LOT less money than most other boxes I could find online at the time.
That's a fair assessment-good workmanship and good value for money.

Finglas

Reaction score
Thanks folks, appreciate you all taking the time to let me know. I'm tempted by the boxes made by Jeff in Wales. I prefer the idea of having the name engraved into the wood as opposed to on a plaque but as you all say, quite a bit more expensive.

Thanks again,

Jamie