Patagonia (the company) supports anti's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenlaner2009

Reaction score
Wow, what a wonderfully erudite response!😂😂 Say's all about you and nowt about me(y)

Who's gossiping, pray tell?

Yer wrong with the 'little' bit too...I'm 6' 4" 😂

I don't see anyone gossiping on this thread, just genuine country folk of all ilks defending their pursuits and way of life, be that fishing or shooting...that and a few prima donnas who seem strangely removed from fishing, yet attacking genuine fishers/shooters, .and all of that on salmon fishing forum? I doubt that computes to any genuine fisher/shooter on here.
If your a shooter your on the wrong forum.

westie4566

Reaction score
Thankfully westie we have BASC and GWCT and other groups fighting these groups with hidden agendas, for those fisherpeople that are not prepared to back the other country sports that go on in this country, be aware they will be coming for your sport next.

Packam/Avery and Tingey have just been put in their place by Judge Jarman QC and rightly so, see link below

https://basc.org.uk/wild-justice-fo...ZPh9SbWkh7qwVLHK7-zKW0knAvKGo6IgZI9_pH8s6fQws
Aye WF. .They should have been made to pay more for their malicious court case. At least WJ got stuck with the maximum costs available under the Aarhus Convention. £10k. Let's just await the usual bleating and begging via 'Crowdfunding'!

I'm a fully paid up member of GWCT, Number 147822 for anyone that cares to ask. Shooting and fishing go hand in in hand and I agree we should all support each other. Either one to one or via our various bodies.

The GWCT also includes us anglers btw(y)

westie4566

Reaction score
The river wear
I've no desire to fall out with anyone (however a few seem determined to do that with me!)

Here's a thing and a genuine question. How would react when fishing the River Wear if all of a sudden folk started chucking rocks at you whilst you were fishing? Just because they were 'anti' what you were doing?

I've had it happen many years ago on the Deveron.

Not a pleasant experience.

greenlaner2009

Reaction score
I've no desire to fall out with anyone (however a few seem determined to do that with me!)

Here's a thing and a genuine question. How would react when fishing the River Wear if all of a sudden folk started chucking rocks at you whilst you were fishing? Just because they were 'anti' what you were doing?

I've had it happen many years ago on the Deveron.

Not a pleasant experience.
To be honest they would get the same back, they would be identified and I would be knocking on their front door late one evening and a proper conversation would then take place.

Hardyreels

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damm!

I started trying to delete some of the bickering but soon discovered it would be a large project hunting down all the insults and quoted insults..........sigh

I'm going to risk the ire of you fellows and send this one to the place where locked threads reside.

You're welcome to try another thread but please don't get after one another. When there is a reported post I look things up and try to find the original sin. This one produced a target rich environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.