Online Bargains

Rrrr

Reaction score
Turbo running line 40lb BS 90ft length for 2.99.....has to be a bargain. These don't have welded loops but what do you expect for 2.99:p
They sell running line braided loops to fit them with a big loop to pass heads through. Ive got them on mine and they are good as is the line. So much so that im ordering spares.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hardie82

Reaction score
Hardy Jet

John Norris have Hardy Jet Switch and double handed rods on offer at the moment. The Switch rods are still full price most places.

Rrrr

Reaction score
GAC have the same offer now, switch rods lasted about one day in John Norris.
They are really tempting for that price. If i wasnt totaly happy with the rod ive got now i would grab one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

britfisher

Reaction score
Mac Martin 10ft Bait Spin Rod

For those on the dark side.... There's one of the above on EBay finishing tonight. Currently at £9!

Allt graad

Reaction score
Uttings have Vision Mag Double Handed Fly Rods on sale for £225 down from £479.99.
It's showing all sizes as avalibale.
Just a heads up for anyone who's interested.

ian74

Reaction score
Uttings have Vision Mag Double Handed Fly Rods on sale for £225 down from £479.99.

They also have single handed Guideline LXI for £199.

Update... Ordered one yesterday and it arrived this morning. Great service and a great price! :eek:

Another rod I don’t really need! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hardie82

Reaction score
That's my local shop ! It's only 10 mins away . I will check it out later. Didn't see anything about it on their website though.
It's a great shop .

I got an email on Thursday morning. I bought a new fly reel and shooting head this morning and the 30% discount went through successfully.

Robert

Chicharito

Reaction score
Fly Only

Just bought the silver Tank reel with the discount worked out at a very reasonable £125.00 delivered

I popped into the shop today and had a chat with Stuart and mentioned that I was after another left-handed multiplier reel for sea-fishing , probably an Abu 7001C . I was surprised when he said he could get me one and give me a good discount on it.
So I have ordered one for a really good price.
I would never have thought of asking for other modes of fishing gear.
Basically if it is part of the Pure Fishing group then he is happy to order it. (eg. Hardys, Greys, Abu, Berkley, Shakespeare, Mitchell).

One happy customer !

glenelg100

Reaction score
Some good discounts , about £300 off a loop cross if that’s your cup of tea, I was looking for a 14ft rod May just get one.

smokie999

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up managed to get the 13'
Bob

Hardie82

Reaction score
I got a Greys 800 salmon reel for £105 and a Rio Outbound Scandi for £53. Two items off the Christmas list!

Robert

I was sent the wrong size of shooting head, I ordered the 8 thinking it was the 7/8 30g but received the 8/9 34g. I'm sending it back on Tuesday for a refund unless anyone wants it for the discounted price?

(I know I don't have enough posts to sell but thought I would offer before returning).

Robert