One for Malcolm

Reaction score
It's been a couple of years since Malcolm passed but a recent fish brought memories of the gentleman back. On many a visit to the river over a number of years I spent more time chatting than fishing with Malcolm. Far from wasted time we discussed everything to do with run timings, flies, presentation etc. He'd also have all the up to date information on the fishing on his river and I'd update him on the river I'd more often fish. I then spent a few years chasing salmon further afield and spent a lot more money for the pleasure :rolleyes:.
First day back on the river, first pool right at the spot shown by Malcolm and a fish. A wee fish but very welcome. Thanks Malcolm. RIP pal. image.jpgimage.jpg

SOLWAYSALMO

Reaction score
It's been a couple of years since Malcolm passed but a recent fish brought memories of the gentleman back. On many a visit to the river over a number of years I spent more time chatting than fishing with Malcolm. Far from wasted time we discussed everything to do with run timings, flies, presentation etc. He'd also have all the up to date information on the fishing on his river and I'd update him on the river I'd more often fish. I then spent a few years chasing salmon further afield and spent a lot more money for the pleasure :rolleyes:.
First day back on the river, first pool right at the spot shown by Malcolm and a fish. A wee fish but very welcome. Thanks Malcolm. RIP pal. View attachment 6562View attachment 6563
:( but happy moment he will have your back and im sure he would have been there in spirit :)