One fae the Spey

phil.b

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phil.b

Reaction score
Well done Phil, never seen a thing at Tulchan yesterday

I never seen a splash either bankwheel I told the ghillie Philip a braw lad btw it was fate for me to catch a springer out of a pool that is named after my favourite dram cragganmore but it was hard work , I would think when the water settles more there will be a few fish around

keirstream

Reaction score
I never seen a splash either bankwheel I told the ghillie Philip a braw lad btw it was fate for me to catch a springer out of a pool that is named after my favourite dram cragganmore but it was hard work , I would think when the water settles more there will be a few fish around

Pity you didn't catch it on Paddie's day P.
What with the ghillie's surname, a shamrock on your lapel, a dram of Cragganmore on the Cragganmore pool and christening your new tartish rod, what more could you have asked for.:)
Living the dream, well done.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

MCXFisher

Reaction score
Congratulations on a very pretty fish and on getting off to such a great start. Year in year out you seem to be one of the Forum’s pace setters, which means you have a duty to keep everyone cheered up with nice fishy pictures. :):)

phil.b

Reaction score
Congratulations on a very pretty fish and on getting off to such a great start. Year in year out you seem to be one of the Forum’s pace setters, which means you have a duty to keep everyone cheered up with nice fishy pictures. :):)

Thanks MCX