Olympus pen

waderbird

Reaction score
If anybody has the above camera and would like a wide angle lens 9-18mm f4.0. - 5.6 let me know. It's got fantastic reviews. Reasonable price, lens arrived today fresh out of the pan FROM HONG KONG with one year guarantee but mrs clever clogs didn't see the magic words 'micro' four thirds before she pressed submit on the online order form. Doh!

Skiptonian

Reaction score
If anybody has the above camera and would like a wide angle lens 9-18mm f4.0. - 5.6 let me know. It's got fantastic reviews. Reasonable price, lens arrived today fresh out of the pan FROM HONG KONG with one year guarantee but mrs clever clogs didn't see the magic words 'micro' four thirds before she pressed submit on the online order form. Doh!

Ouch!. You can get an adapter. I cannot remember which way but probably both ways are available.

Alexr

Reaction score
I"ve went from four thirds system to micro four thirds after buying the EM5.At the moment I"m using the four thirds 9-18 on my EM5 with the adapter mmf-2.To the best of my knowledge there is no adapter to fit micro four third lens to four thirds cameras.Eventually I am intending to change over all my lenses to micro four thirds,if it is of interest to you to swap my 9-18 four thirds for your 9-18 micro four thirds plus a cash balance to be agreed. My 9-18 is in excellent condition and has been fitted uv filter since new, it also has a Hama circular polarising filter and original Olympus lens hood.If you think this is an option for you please pm me.

Alex.

Hillrod

Reaction score

Best option is to sell it as new on ebay at a bit below uk new price. There is a good market for micro 4/3 lenses. Have a go.

As an aside I use panasonic micr 4/3 gear and it is brilliant and very compact. Would never go back to SLRs.

Good luck

Phil