Observations from Lincolnshire

mcminnow

Reaction score
The weather wasn't too bad after all so I did manage to get out to the park and cafe for a short while. Didn't see anyone I know. It's a little bit brighter now but the odd shower is forecast and it doesn't look much better tomorrow.

mcminnow

Reaction score
A better day today and at least it's dry so hopeful of getting out. It is a bit cool so will have to wrap up warm.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Managed to get out to the park as it was dry and bit warmer than yesterday. Still didn't see anyone I know although it was quite busy at the shops and in the car park. Looks ok tomorrow so will hope to get out again but will report back!

gaula

Reaction score
A cloudy dry morning here again, yesterday turned out really warm in the afternoon,

I have just treated myself to a new apple iMac so was busy yesterday trying to get my head round it,
my Sony desktop is 9 years old, and starting to play up, so time for a change.

mcminnow

Reaction score
A cloudy dry morning here again, yesterday turned out really warm in the afternoon,

I have just treated myself to a new apple iMac so was busy yesterday trying to get my head round it,
my Sony desktop is 9 years old, and starting to play up, so time for a change.
Cloudy and overcast but it looks fairly bright, although it's still quite cool. At least it's dry so may still be able to get out if I get wrapped up. Watch this space!

mcminnow

Reaction score
Another dry but cloudy morning here, but quite mild,
I see on the forecast, that it is supposed to get warmer next week.
Overcast but dry with us and quite cool at just 15C. Nevertheless have been out to the park and met up with Tom and dog Jack. Mrs Mac has had her car repainted where I dinged it with my scooter!! Forecast warmer tomorrow and for much of next week so should get out again on Monday.

chrishconnolly

Reaction score
Seems the same allover mac cooler dreary but dry the lack of rain is incredible we need some badly not only for the rivers but as usual it will start and forget to stop.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Brighter and a bit warmer today but not going out as the cafe is shut on a Sunday. No rain forecast until Thursday.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Bright, sunny and much warmer so am off out to the park and cafe in an hour. Mrs Mac has been shopping and got us some salad meals for the next three days.......yum yum!!. Just heard from my old RAF pal Joe who is 82 but in the best of health and has avoided the Covid. Rain on Thursday and Friday...........the garden needs it.

gaula

Reaction score
We had light overnight rain last night, this morning stated off cloudy but it
has now brightened up, with the sun trying to get through,

All data now transferred to new iMac, this morning so very pleased with that.:)

mcminnow

Reaction score
We had light overnight rain last night, this morning stated off cloudy but it
has now brightened up, with the sun trying to get through,

All data now transferred to new iMac, this morning so very pleased with that.:)
No rain here and it's fine and warm. Have been out to the park and cafe and met up with Tom and dog Jack. Not very busy in the shops and car park and not many people about despite it being warm with little wind. Mrs Mac is busy painting the garden gate and cleaning out the guttering................she wanted to get it done before it rains on Thursday..............Friday's rain has disappeared.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Cloudy here as yet, with no sign of the sunshine, although quite warm,
Hospital phoned yesterday with a date for hip op,

go up to Glasgow on the 17/9/21 & have op next morning (sat).
Very warm and sunny here so going out to the park and cafe. Best of luck at the hospital with your op.